Chapter 34

Blaine's P.O.V

I began walking to Warbler's practice, with a big smile on my face. I mean, I couldn't do much else could I? It wouldn't be ANY help to continue worrying about Sebastian.. It'd probably just make it look worse. Although, it couldn't really BE any worse. My secret was already beyond awful, and terrible.

"Oh hey there Blaine! Come on in.. Almost everyones here. We're just waiting for Kurt and.." Alex mumbled to me while he was looking at his clipboard, sitting on the edge of the black piano while, someone was playing the piano..

His head quickly looked up as from behind me, Sebastian walked in.

"Sebastian there you are!" Alex shouted happily.

Sebastian smirked, and waved a bit then took a seat to another bunch of other Warblers seated on a navy swirl designed couch. I bit my lip and looked around for Kurt wondering why he wasn't here just yet. I mean, he'd been missing for a month and a week since his car accident.. It was a horrible idea to be late on your first practice back. Specially with Alex in charge.

I began singing a bit of the ending of the song, one of the Warbler's was playing on the piano.

"Stone heart,

Be strong,

Hold on to the ones you love,

Stone heart,

Bulletproof glass.

You shoot me down,

But I won't fall..

I am titanium..

You shoot me down,

But I won't fall..

I am titanium..

I am titanium!"

"Blaine you know where Kurt's at?" A warbler asked standing up from the couch.

I stared up at him for a moment, and realised that I'd never seen him here before.. That or I just never noticed since USUALLY, from 3 years of being at Dalton I had been doing the "Solos". And the others had mostly been just swaying in the back..

He had blonde shaggy hair with a black beanie on top, hazel eyes, tanned skin, and brown glasses.. But, I am pretty sure its probably just an accessory.

"Not really.. Who are you?" I asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh the name's Chandler! And your Blaine right!? Everyone talks so much about you.. Specially Kurt! Oh my gosh sometimes he gets me to play him and he plays you and he is like so adorable about it!" He said sounding very high pitched.. And kind of annoying.

I nodded my head slowly, still smiling. Although, now it was more a "I don't want to show I'm jealous and annoyed at all so I'm just going to do this" kind of smile. So it was of course TOTALLY fake.. Especially not knowing who the heck this Chandler guy was to Kurt.. Cause it sounded like they were also besties or something.. And honestly this guy just sounded plain "Gay".

And it was exactly the wrong time to think that because, lets just say..

I let my mean side take over.

"Are you gay or something?" I asked rudely, smirking.

Sebastian turned around, still talking to his pals but then he stopped as his eyes widened at what I asked. Alex certainly noticed too because, he had stopped ordering people around for a moment so he could look towards me and "Chandler".

Chandler frowned, and looked down with his hands beside his back tightly holding eachother. I bit my lip slightly, realising what I'd just stupidly asked.

"God I'm sorry.. I just.. Um.." I muttered to him, feeling bad now.

Sebastian snickered, and began talking with his large mouth all over again. But, I looked back at Chandler and noticed him beginning to smile happily. He nodded and instantly replied.

"Its fine! I get asked that a lot of the time, and usually its by guys so.. You know kinda used to it by now!"

I smiled an honest smile, and blushed a bit. Even though I had no idea why.

"You know though.. You have a pretty cute smile, feels like its lighting up the room. That or its your hair." He told me.

I chuckled, and looked into his eyes. Then noticed something surprisingly shocking..

I KNEW this guy..