Chapter 30

Kurt's P.O.V

"Blaine Anderson?" A man in a police officer suit asked, from right behind Blaine.

I raised my eyesbrows, and my mouth opened a bit. Blaine's eyes widened, and he turned around. His hand came up as, it scratched at his curly hair. I was sort of confused, about why the police was here.. But, then I remembered the text Blaine had sent me by mistake, and when I was driving to his house and texting him.

"Y..Yes." Blaine stuttered nervously.

"Could you possibly come with me? We'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.." Asked the police man, raising an eyebrow at me.

I looked down, at my hands which were now fiddling with eachother. I looked back up seeing Blaine nod. He stared back at me, and came closer.

"I'll be right back okay?" He whispered.

I nodded slowly, smiling a fake smile. I had no idea, what they might ask him.. I mean, Blaine was drunk that night and he thought he was texting it to Sebastian. Which either way I guess wasn't the greatest thing, but its not the worst crime in the world.. Sure it was sorta bullying, but again he was drunk! And Sebastian, had caused him to feel angry, and jealous.

Or maybe I did.

I was the one who yelled at him. I was the one who let Sebastian kiss me. And I was the one who hurt Blaine.

Blaine backed away, frowning and then walking right out along with the other guy. Suddenly though, Sebastian walked in noticing Blaine walking out. Blaine glared at Sebastian, and then continued walking. Sebastian's eyebrows lowered, as he knocked on the door lightly with his other arm behind his back.

"Can I come in?" Sebastian asked, with a guilty look in his eyes.

The whole time, I'd been with Blaine here I hadn't seen Sebastian here at all. Which was a good thing in a way, because I only wanted Blaine. And I was frustrated and confused with Sebastian. Especially, with the kiss he had given me..

But still, I had expected for him to come see me or something!

"Yes you may." I told him quietly.

He smiled relieved, and came straight in.

"Look Kurt I'm sorry for kissing you.. I just never knew you were. Well in love with Blaine, and that kiss was kind of a heat of the moment kiss. I mean, Blaine wasn't there and I was. It just felt right.. Until he punched me of course." Sebastian explained.

I sighed, and he took a seat on the edge of the hospital bed. I sat up more properly, and looked back into his piercing blue eyes. He must have been crying.. His eyes were still a bit red, and tear stains were on his cheeks. He looked at the ground, and smirked.

"I was just coming back from the flower shop... And I instantly thought of you. I mean especially when I saw this flower. No I didn't NECESSARILY steal it.. I just sort of borrowed it. For you." He said taking his arm from behind his back and placing a beautiful rose into my hands.

My eyes widened as I felt its prickly stem, and smooth petals. I couldn't help but smile.. I don't love Sebastian, but I do love his passionate side. His good side. At least when he shows it, because clearly he had one. I just wish he would leave MY new boyfriend alone. Blaine was the love of my life.. It felt like he was anyways. Because when I'm with him I feel like I'm special.

Like I already accomplished everything in life. Like I just met the queen of England. Like I'm already on Broadway living my dreams in New York. But with him there with me.

But, I hated the fact that Blaine and Sebastian were practically fighting over ME. I mean, I'm not really worth much. I'll be leaving Dalton soon, and I will be back at McKinley by next week. Then, everything will just be over because, The Warblers are supposed to be our enemies. I won't be able to hang out with Sebastian. Or be with Blaine.. All their fighting, will be for nothing. Because, I'll be gone. Like in any of those movies, that the most innocent looking person is really the lying traitor. It'll be like that except I got away with it. 

"Kurt.. I'm not one for sharing my feelings or anything like that but. When I'm with you I feel like I can do anything. Like I can be myself around you. Like you'll listen and understand me. When I told you I loved you that day. I was serious Kurt, and I AM willing to do anything to get you. Because we both know Blaine doesn't deserve you.." 

Instantly, I frowned and placed the rose on a white table beside me. 

"Sebastian I told you. I don't like you that way! I love Blaine. And ONLY Blaine. I will never love you, and there is nothing you can do to change it." I exclaimed. 

Sebastian smirked, and nodded.

"Thats what you think Kurt. I've always loved your courage. I mean if you can tell me this you can do anything.. Trust me. By the end, of all this. Your going to want me." And with that he looked into my eyes, and left. 

I sighed. Sebastian really wanted me, and if he was willing to do anything.. God only knew what that meant.