Chapter 33

Kurt's P.O.V ( The Next Day.. )

I woke up at around 10:35AM.

I got up out of bed, rubbing my tired blue eyes. It'd been such a weird day yesterday, when I got out of the hospital.

I mean, I saw Blaine and Sebastian talking about something, and Blaine had been crying to him.. And then after that Blaine just snapped at Sebastian.. I seriously don't get them. First, they had been friends. Then, they're not. And right after that, they're friends ALL OVER again.. And now Blaine I guess, HATES Sebastian!?

I put my fingers through my soft chestnut hair, frustrated. Then I went towards my dresser and sat on a small black wooden stool. What didn't make things better was that I ran.. All the way to my house. Which didn't make sense but, I guess it just did at the time. Well, at least this afternoon I'd get to let everything out to my friends. And to my brother.

They had all invited me to BreadStix. Rachel. Finn. Santana. Brittany. And Mercedes.. They said it would be special and important, and I could definitely tell something was up with Mercedes.. So I guess, I won't be have to thinking about Blaine torturing myself, over what was this "Secret" he didn't want Sebastian to tell me was.

I picked up a comb and started, to began my daily routine for when I wake up. SINCE I hadn't woken up at my usual time..

I quickly combed my hair some more, added on the awesome hair spray I had gotten a while ago from my "Mom" Carole, and did all of my moisturizing routines.

I was done in basically 10 minutes, which is pretty much a new record. Suddenly, though I heard a light knock at the door. My eyes widened, as I turned to see Jason standing there. A smirk planted on his face, with eyebrows raised. Oh god, I was only in a white muscle shirt, and my boxers!

I instantly blushed, looking down at my clothes as he chuckled.

"Okay maybe I should have waited for you OUTSIDE the door.." He told me, about to walk out again.

"Um yeah you could have done that.. But why are you even here? And how did you know where I lived.." I asked curiously.

He looked up, and chuckled again.

"Blaine isn't the best with keeping his important stuff organized in his room. He had it practically written on 5 different papers.. All of them, were easily found though so." He said, starting to laugh.

I giggled, and thought about it.. Blaine must have been most definitely forgetful, but I still didn't get what Jason wanted..

"Look I just wanna know whats going on with you and Blaine.. Like are you guys a thing? Cause I don't even remember the last time I saw Blaine happy and with someone for like.. A week or something? I think I even forgot what he looks like, with his epic curly locks, and crazy bow ties.." He explained, looking desperate to know like we were on a dramatic mystery tv show. His eyes shining from the light, beautifully..

I sighed, and stood up right in front of him. Slowly though he began coming closer from behind.. And closer until, I could practically feel his steady breathing on my neck. It felt cold, and it did creep me out a bit. And suddenly..

"What the hell Jason!?" I exclaimed, bursting out of the room all the way downstairs away from him.

Jason raised his eyebrows and ran after me, not noticing my dad and Finn right down the stairs with me.

"Kurt I.." He began, but certainly didn't finish.

"Kurt what happened?" Burt asked curiously, raising an eyebrow and a frown on his face.