Special Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

“Happy birthday.” Wonwoo smiled at her before giving her his gift.

“Mingyu, don't just stand up there! Go now and talk!” - Staff

But still, Mingyu didn't move.

“I know you don't have a gift for me but it's alright. God already gave me the greatest gift of all and it's you.” Chae Min smiled and the staffs said "aww" in unison.

“I'm out of here.” - Woozi

“Many ants are coming.” - Jeonghan

“I can't believe that Mingyu hyung can be a greatest gift to someone.” Seungkwan commented while shaking his head.

“Let's go to Yoon's house and let the party started!” - Manager Eric

7:00 pm at Yoon's House..

Some of the staffs, their managers, Pledis CEO and some of the Pledis Artists went to Chae Min's house.

Their house was decorated like a party house, a loud music was playing around the house, party lights at the backyard with foods and drinks line up at the side of the pool.

“When did they decorate the house?” Chae Min asked when she remembered that before she went to perform in Inkigayo their house was still in its normal state.

“They started it when you left the house.” Jeonghan answered.

Chae Min's POV

Wow.

I can't believe that they did this all for me.

The last birthday party I had was when I turned 12.

A lot of people came. After School members, Nu'est members and BTS members also came.

“Chae Min! Yuhoo! Come here.” Jhope called me.

“I miss you!” I was surprised when V hugged me.

“Hey, her boyfriend might see you. Anyway, Happy Birthday.” RM got V and pulled him to the side before he gave me his gift.

“Thank you. I didn't have any idea that you will be here. Thank you for coming.” I thanked them because it was really unexpected.

Jungkook requested to take a selca with me, and then a group photo with them.

Mingyu's POV

“Do you want me to call her?” Wonwoo hyung asked me.

“Come on, she is having fun talking to them. Let her be for a while.” S.coups hyung said.

We were here at the backyard drinking and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Seeing her smiling and laughing while talking to BTS sunbae-nim especially to their maknae made me jealous.

“Hey, it's your 3rd bottle. Are you sure you're alright?” DK asked me.

“Yeah. Got to go to the bathroom.” I said.

I started to feel a little dizzy so I decided to wash my face to keep my mind straight.

I was walking near the pool back from the bathroom when I slipped. It happened so fast that I only realized that I fell when I was already out of breathe.

I was about to get out of the water when the other members including Seungkyoon and Camille jumped into the pool.

I didn't know it was a pool party.

“It's your 2nd time to fall hyung. What's gotten into you? Are you drunk already?” Vernon asked.

“I'm a bit dizzy but I'm fine.” I answered.

A hand helped me to get out of the pool and it was her holding a towel. After getting out of the water, she started wiping my face then hair.

“Be careful.” She uttered.

The guests suddenly clapped their hands and then I heard the fireworks so I looked at the sky.

“Congratulations!” They all said so Chae Min and I looked at each other.

Doogi PD went towards us while holding a laptop and he connected it in the projector. It was a video message from Chae Min's Dad.

“Happy Birthday my princess. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to celebrate your birthday with you but I prepared all of this for you with the help of your friends. Today is not just a birthday party but it is also an engagement party for the two of you. Mingyu, please take good care of my daughter. I trust you.” Mr. Yoon said.

“Yes, I will.” I whispered to myself.

“The two of you can now plan your wedding anytime and anywhere you want but please, don't forget to inform me first.” He added that made the guests laugh.

“Oh god this is embarrassing, but thank you dad for all of this. I miss you.” Chae Min said after the video ended. I smiled at her when she looked at me.

“Kiss!” The guests shouted so she kissed me on my cheek that disappointed them.

Then she whispered something to me before she went back inside the house.

And what she said made me smile.

=THE END=

#SIP2016 ❄️💎
#ChaeGyu_151126 🐱🐶