29. 'What If'

Mingyu's POV

It's been a week since I started to teach Chae Min how to cook. I can say that she is a fast learner. She already know how to cook Kimchi Pancake (the right way), Tteokguk (Rice cake soup), Kimchi Jjigae, Sundubu Jjigae, Bibimbap, Bossam and Bulgogi. Today, we cooked Jajangmyeon for breakfast. The maids were the one who prepared the food on the table while Chae Min and I cleaned the kitchen.

I looked at her. She didn't change or maybe she changed a bit? She was still wearing her usual poker face while we were cooking. She smiles and laugh sometimes but her coldness when she talk is still the same.

After we finished cleaning the kitchen, we both went to the dining room where the others were waiting.

"I can't believe that Mingyu hyung and Chae Min noona are the ones who cook us food this week." - Dino

"Yeah. And Chae Min noona already learned how to cook, thanks to Mingyu hyung." Seungkwan added and he started to eat.

"They look like a married couple, both wearing an apron." S.coups hyung teased us. Again.

We looked at each other. We forgot to remove our aprons so we went back to the kitchen to remove it.

We were about to sit when the doorbell rang. The maid went outside to look who it was.

"Baby Min!" What is he doing here?!

Jinhong stopped walking when he saw us.

"I didn't know that they are here." He said.

"They live here for now. What brings you here?" Chae Min stood up and walked towards him.

All of us stopped eating. I knew that all of us shared the same idea where we didn't want him to be here.

Jeonghan's POV

This is the first time Jinhong went to our house again.

"I thought you and Jeonghan hyung are alone here so I want to pay you two a visit." He said.

"You don't need to. We're done with your face and we don't want to see your face again." I heard Hoshi whispered.

"We're having a breakfast. Wanna join?" - Chae Min

"You cooked the food?" - Jinhong

"WE cooked the food." Mingyu was the one who answered him.

I saw Jinhong gave Chae Min the is-it-true-look and she nodded.

"We don't have a vacant seat." Seungkwan said.

I stood up and said "I'm going to eat later."

They looked at me and gave me the we-don't-want-to-eat-with-him-look. Haha, I want to see what they are going to do.

Chae Min's POV

Jinhong sat on Jeonghan's seat so I exchanged seat with Joshua.

Seating arrangement:

      Jinhong
S.coups - Me
         Woozi - Joshua
Seungkwan - Mingyu
           Vernon - Wonwoo
        The8 - Dino
         Jun - DK
        Hoshi

I noticed that the atmosphere was cold because they were so quiet while eating. Only Jinhong and I were talking.

"Does your dad knows they are here?" - Jinhong

"No." - Me

"What if he knows it? He doesn't want you to be around boys, especially like this. 13 boys and a girl living in a house." - Jinhong