=PROLOGUE=

"Chae Min, I will be in New York for a year because of my business. You should go back to Korea and your brother will be the one to take good care of you."

"But dad, I'm fine here in L.A. I can do it myself living here alone. And I'm already studying here, I can't just leave my school so sudden."

"Honey, I hope you understand, I am your father, I will be worried about you living here alone and you're a girl after all. When you are in Seoul, I won't get worried because your brother is with you. You can go back here after a few months, you need to live with your brother for your sake. I will tell your school tomorrow that you will go back to Korea the day after tomorrow."

"How about my friends here?"

"I know you will find better friends there. The decision is final honey. I'm sorry, this is for your sake and not mine."

I went out of my Dad's room and called my bestfriend Camille.

"Hello?"

"Hey Camille it's me."

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"My dad wants me to go back to Seoul."

"Isn't it a good news?"

"No. I want to stay here. I don't want to go back there yet."

"Because of HIM?"

"Yes."

"Aw, but it's for your sake Minnie, your dad is just worried about you. Since your brother is there, you'll be fine okay? Trust him."

"Okay. I will miss you Camille."

"I will miss you too, Minnie."
------------------------------------------
"Hello dad?"

"I will send her back there the day after tomorrow. Tell your friends to help you to take good care of her."

"Yeah sure, they will help me to keep an eye on her."

"Good. I trust you son."

"Yes dad."

I think I should go now and tell them.
-