40. Unrecognized

Jeonghan's POV

We went to the cafeteria when class was dismissed. We didn't wait for the others and we bought our foods before they arrived then go to the practice room to eat. S.coups suggested that we'll do that starting from now to avoid a crowd.

"Hey who's that?" I heard a girl asked her friend.

I looked back to see who they were talking about and I saw our classmates with the new student at the back.

I noticed that she was uncomfortable since she didn't have any friends yet because she's still new here.

"Ladies first." Joshua led her in front of the line.

"Uhm, thank you. By the way may I ask where the Class 2-A is?" She asked us as she looked around.

"Why?" S.coups paid his food.

"Uhm, my friend is there." She answered shyly.

"Camille!" We looked at the one who called her.

"Ms. Charmaine, what took you so long? I'm not familiar here." I heard her complained and then she wrapped her arm around her friend's arm.

I looked closely at the girl who called her.

Chae Min?

"Am I dreaming? Charmaine the Korean singer in America is here?" - Guy 1

"I just bought her album the other day and it's still inside my bag! Dude, help me I want to get an autograph from her!" - Guy 2

"You..." I was about to say her name when S.coups pulled me out of the place.

Chae Min's POV

Don't tell me Jeonghan didn't notice that it's me? What's wrong with them?

A group of students went towards me to get an autograph from me. After giving my autograph, we bought our food and went to the rooftop to eat.

"They didn't notice that it's me." I mumbled.

"C'mon Minnie, compared to your appearance before you really changed. You look more matured and attractive now than before." Camille gave me an assuring smile.

"Do I need to dye my hair back to black, straightened it again and put this bangs out so they will recognize that it's me?" I said pointing at my bangs which I always clipped.

I heard someone open the door here at the rooftop and saw Jeonghan looking for someone.

"Do you need something?" I asked.