11. Tomato

Chae Min's POV

I walked home alone. I just felt like it.

"Broken heart and broken dreams
There will never be a you and me
Can't find the air to breathe..."

[A/N: The lyrics is from Megan Nicole's Never Wanna Let You Go]

I sang while I walked. I composed that song when I was in L.A. That song was for..

"Jinhong?" There was a crowd of girls at the park. There was someone singing while holding his guitar.

No. It's not him.

The guy was wearing a sunglasses and a scarf. Maybe he is a singer or something so I just ignored it and I continued walking.

I accidentally bumped to a girl.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

I just looked at her.

I sat on the bench far from the crowd but still I can hear him singing.

"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know."

His voice helped me to ease my mind. It was so refreshing. But why did he choose to sing a sad song in front of his fans? It was like, he was regretting about some things.

This place brings back the memories with him.

"I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you.. .."

After he finished singing, I heard him thanking the fans for coming. Why of all the place he chose here? Nah, don't mind their business Chae Min.

I stood up from my seat. I accidentally looked at him and he was looking at me. I avoided his gaze and started walking.

Someone's POV

It's been a long time since I've been here because of my schedules. I decided to meet my fans to serenade them with my self-composed song that I made for her. So I brought my guitar with me and went out of the car and I saw them waiting for me. I sat on the bench beside the fountain. When I finished singing, I thanked them for coming. I was heading through the car when I saw a girl in her school uniform, my eyes widened. She looked at me for a second before she started walking. I was about to call her name when I saw a guy walking towards her and he put his arm around her shoulder. It's been 6 years since I saw you Chae Min.

Chae Min's POV

I saw Jisoo walking towards me and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I know you'll be here." Jisoo said.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Vernon wants me to follow you that's why I'm here. It's my job anyway." He said.

"A job? Since when?" I slightly laughed.

"Let's say, Vernon wants me to follow you all the time. I think he likes the two of us together." He gave me his sweetest smile where his eyes smile too.

We started walking home while his arm was still on my shoulder.

"I think so. Uhm, Jisoo, tell me something about them. All of you are friends, right? I know there's someone who was closest to each of you. Let say, I noticed that Junhui and Minghao are pretty close to each other. I mean, like that." I explained. I've been with them so far so I wanna know something about them.