42. Good Night

Third Person's POV

"News: A Korean singer got slapped by actress Jo Soo Hyang. The actress complained that this singer was flirting with her boyfriend which is a member of Seventeen named Mingyu. By that time, the actress was with the famous singer Kim Jinhong and they were doing the first episode of We Got Married when she saw them wearing a couple shirt. The Seventeen member explained that they just tried to wear the shirts for their project..." The reporter continued to talk about what happened earlier.

Jinhong brought Chae Min to Yoon's house after she fainted.

"What the heck is wrong with that girl?! Look, Chae Min's face is swollen because of her!" Jeonghan was so upset.

It was true that the handmark on Chae Min's face was really visible and her left cheek was a little swollen compared to the right.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was going to happen." Jinhong apologized.

"Did you even tell Chae Min about you joining the new season of We Got Married with that witch?" Jeonghan walked back and fort while both of his hands were on his waist.

"No." Jinhong felt guilty.

Seventeen was in their dorm with Seungkyoon and Camille when they saw the news. Camille stood up and told them that she needed to go back. The boys and Seungkyoon decided to come along with her to check if Chae Min was alright.

Meanwhile..

Inside Soo Hyang's van, Mingyu talked to her.

"I didn't expect to see you with another girl!" She complained.

"I didn't expect you to slap and pull a girl's hair in front of the camera just because you saw us wearing couple shirts while I was holding her hand." Mingyu looked at her with disappointment in his eyes.

"We have a mouth so we can talk and ask questions but you acted first before even use your brain." He let out a heavy sigh.

"I-I'm sorry." That was all she could say.