23. The Day

Chae Min's POV

Today is the day. I can't be nervous. This is the first time I joined a contest. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Today is the day ~ ~" Seungkwan sang.

"Seungkwaniee, I know ok? Don't make me nervous." I said.

"Ooh, noona called me Seungkwaniee." He said.

"We need to go to school at exact 12 pm." S.coups reminded us.

"Minnie is nervous." Jeonghan teased me.

"Thanks for making me feel more nervous Jeonghan." I said with sarcasm.

"So Minnie, what song will you cover?" Joshua asked me.

"Secret." I answered.

Only Woozi and I knew that I will sing my own song.

Flashback.

"Woozi, can you help me tomorrow?" - Me

"Sure. How?" - Woozi

"You see, I want to sing my own song. I will use the electric guitar and you will use the piano." - Me

"Got it, but one of the requirements is you need to cover a song, right?" - Woozi

"I know. I just want to do what you've said to me the other day. Why not express my feelings through a song? Through singing? And not always hiding it." - Me

"Yeah do it, I trust you with this. So let me listen to that song and I'll study the notes." - Woozi

End of Flashback.

"Chae Min's gonna win this, I trust her." S.coups said confidently.

"That's right! I'm Noona's number 1 fan!" Dino said.

"No. You're just number 2, I am the number 1 fan." Seungkwan complained.

"Oopss, I'm the brother. I am the first fan of her since she was a kid." Jeonghan joined them. How childish.

I just laughed. They made my nervous fade away. I can do it! Mingyu is the reason why I joined. I will do it for them. Fighting!

12 pm.

I wore black sleeveless shirt, denim jacket, black jeans and airmax.
[A/N: Her photo at the top 👆]

We rode in our mini-bus and went straight to school.

Woozi kept on listening to the song I will sing. He will be the one to play the piano because I will use the electric guitar. We're here at the Music room to rehearse. The others were having their hairstyle to be done. Only Woozi and I were here.

"I think I can do it. Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"I think so." I answered. It's the truth.

"First time?" He asked again.

"Yeah." I said.

30 minutes before the program starts.

We went to the theatre and there I saw my schoolmates and classmates. I searched for Seungkyoon but she's not there with them.

Seungkyoon-ah, where are you?!

"Noona, go pick what number you are." Vernon said so I went to the teacher who seems to be the MC and got my number.

I looked at it and it's #1. How nice *insert sarcasm*