15. Blue Bear

Joshua's POV

I woke up here in the living room. I did fall asleep here, nice. I look at Chae Min who was still sleeping beside me. I looked at my watch and it was 6 am. I was glad that no one saw us sleeping here.

"Hey hyung send me the pic so I can use it against Joshua hyung!" I saw Seungkwan chasing Hoshi.

Pic? What the?! Did they take us a picture?!

"He-hello hyung! Good morning!" Seungkwan saw me looking at them so he stopped chasing Hoshi. Hoshi stopped running too.

"What pic? May I see it?" I asked.

"Ah, hehe. It was just a pic of DK sleeping with his mouth open." Hoshi lied.

"So, Seungkwan can use it against ME?" I asked him again.

"Did I say Joshua hyung? Oh, I mean DK hyung. Alright hyung, see you later!" Seungkwan said and they ran upstairs.

I touched Chae Min's forehead and her temperature was gone back to normal.

She opened her eyes and looked at our place.

"Why are we here?" She asked me.

"We both fell asleep here last night. That's why we're here." I answered.

She looked at her hands. I think she remembered something so I asked her.

"Remember something?"

"Huh? Ah, no. Let's eat breakfast." She said.

We went to the kitchen and she made a coffee.

"Are you feeling well now? Let me do it." I said but,

"I think I am. It's ok, I can do it." So I let her do it.

"Did you do something yesterday that made you sick? You didn't forget to eat breakfast and lunch yesterday so why did you get a fever?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She answered.

"The love birds are too early." S.coups walked towards us.

Love birds? S.coups really thinks that there is something going on between Chae Min and me.

"Here." Chae Min just ignored what S.coups said and she gave me the coffee.

S.coups' POV

I tried to teased them but they just ignored me. -______-!

"Ice Princess, are you fine now?" I asked her.

"If you're going to call me with that name again and again, I'm not going to talk to you." I think she's fine now because she's back to being cold again.

"I think it's a yes. Well, you need to practice for the contest next week if you want to win." I was about to leave them at the kitchen when,

"I don't need that." She said.

"Then, I feel sorry for Joshua if you won't be able to go out on a date with him." I said not looking at them and I went out of the house.

Chae Min's POV

I know that he will know it sooner or later. When Seungcheol said that, Joshua looked at me and I saw his face became a bit red.

"Don't mind him. Win or lose, I'm still going on a date with you." I said and I went back to my room.