26. First Date

Chae Min's POV

I need to fix some things so I told Joshua if we can postponed our date tomorrow and he said it's alright. Class was dismissed, I need to talk to Seungkyoon. She didn't talk to anyone today, it was my fault. She think that I'm still mad because of what happened yesterday.

"Seungkyoon, wait." I called her when she was about to walk downstairs.

"Let's talk." I held her wrist and we went to the rooftop. Our favorite spot in school.

We're here but still, she remained quiet.

"Jinhong explained everything to me. Your dad has a big debt to his dad, that's why they made that agreement. But the thing is, Jinhong's dad was angry to my dad. He wants me and Jinhong to be apart. And now, your dad's business went bankrupt. I'm sorry, it was my fault." I said.

"It's not your fault. It's mine." She said, still looking at the floor.

"Don't worry, I will help you." I said.

"How? Our debt is bigger than you ever thought." She said.

"Then, I will try." I looked at her and smiled.

She hugged me tightly and cried.

"Thank you Chae Min! You are so kind. Even though I did something wrong to you, you still care for me." Her hug became tighter.

"That's what friends are for." I hugged her back.

After we talked, I went home.

It was so quiet.m

Maybe they were in their rooms doing their own things.

I just went straight to my room and I dialled my dad's #.

"Hello Dad?" - Me

"Oh, hi honey. How are you? I'm sorry I didn't call you because I'm too busy." - Dad

"I'm alright, doing fine. I know you're going to be busy." - Me

"I'm really sorry honey. How about your brother? Does he take good care of you?" - Dad

"Yes dad, and guess what? Your son made his hair longer. He looks like a girl now." I laughed.

"What?! That kid. If I go back there, I will be the one to cut his hair shorter!" I know dad will get angry. Hahaha.

"Anyway dad, can you do me a favor?" - Me

"What is it?" - Dad

"Do you know Mr. Min? The one who owns the ***** clothing?" - Me

"Oh, yes. He is one of my friends back then, why?" - Dad

"Look, their business went bankrupt because they cancelled his agreement with Jinhong's dad. Her daughter is my bestfriend, maybe you can, I mean, can we help them?" - Me

"Mr. Kim? He never change. I'll talk to Mr. Min first. Tell me, have you met Jinhong already?" - Dad

"Yeah. We're fine, he explained everything to me and I forgive him." - Me

"Noona! Joshua hyung is hurt! Come to our room now!" Dino opened the door and said that.

"He's not hurt, he's not feeling well!" Seungkwan said.

"Who's that? Why did he call you noona? And who's Joshua?!"

Oh shit.

Jeonghan doesn't want to tell our father that his friends are living here for a while.