37. Farewell

Chae Min's POV

"Gotta go to school now, bye Dad." After doing my morning routine, Jeonghan and I went in the car ready to go to school.

At first, Dad didn't want me to go but I insisted that I'm already fine and besides I still need to practice for my performance tomorrow.

"What did you do to Han River yesterday?" Jeonghan asked me.

"We watched the sunset." I answered while looking outside.

When we arrived at school, Jeonghan and I separated ways. He went to the practice studio while I went straight to the classroom. As I was walking at the hallway, a group of girls blocked my way.

"Hello there." Oh, the girls back then. It was the flirt one who greeted me.

"We saw you and the 3 members of Seventeen yesterday at Han River. You even hugged Soonyoung girl. So tell me, are you flirting with him?!" The Girl 2 asked and they surrounded me.

I raised my eyebrow.

"If that's what you think the so be it." I was about to walk when one of the girls held my arm to stop me.

"Don't you know how to respect your seniors? We are still talking to you." She said with gritted teeth.

I looked at her from head to toe.

"I only show respect to the respected people and not to the unrespectful ones." She held my arm tightly and the others shot me a death glare. The one holding my arm was about to slap me when Mrs. Jung stopped her.

"Don't you dare lay your hands on my student. Go back to your class now!" They gave me a warning look before they left.

"Are you hurt?" She asked me.

"No Mrs. Jung, thank you." I smiled and we went in the classroom.

I saw Seungkyoon busy writing something so she didn't notice that I came in and Jinhong was not on his seat.

"Ms. Yoon, I forgot to bring this in the Music room. Will you bring it there? There are people inside and they need this. You can now start practicing there if you want." I stood up and got the folder from her.

I went to the Music room and I heard someone inside was using the piano. I thought that maybe the vocal team was there so I opened the door.

"Mrs. Jung wants me to give you this and I..."

"Chae Min?!" I looked up to see who called me and it was Park Jimin O.O

"Wow what a coincidence, I didn't know you're studying here!" He said and he patted my arm.

"Ah yeah, I'm a sophomore here." I looked around and damn.

"Hyung, is that the girl you were talking about? The one who took care of Ice?" I looked at Jungkook and I smiled at him. The Bangtan Boys is in our school but why are they here?