31. Married Couple

S.coups' POV

I woke up early because I slept early. I washed my face first and then I went straight to the kitchen to drink coffee.

Suddenly, I heard a splash from the backyard but I just ignored it, maybe one of my members decided to swim in the pool.

I saw Jun with Dino walking to the living room when I heard the splash of the water again so I went to them.

"Do you know who's using the pool?" I asked.

"Joshua hyung is with Hoshi hyung and DK hyung, they went to the park this morning." Dino turned on the tv and sat comfortably on the sofa.

"The8 is still sleeping." Jun said.

"Good morning Dino, Jun hyung and S.coups hyung!" Seungkwan yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"Where is Vernon?" I asked him.

"In our room hyung. Why?" He answered.

"Woozi is still sleeping. Maybe Mingyu or Wonwoo decided to use pool." I said before taking a sip from my coffee.

"What? They are using the pool without inviting us to join?" Seungkwan asked.

"Maybe." - Dino

"Is breakfast ready?" We looked at Mingyu with Wonwoo walking downstairs.

"I thought one of you is swimming in the pool?" I asked.

"Why would I? This isn't our house." Wonwoo sat beside Dino while Mingyu went straight to the kitchen.

"Did someone use the pool?" We looked at Jeonghan who was walking towards us.

I'm puzzled, so who is it?

Seungkwan's POV

Someone used the pool without asking Jeonghan hyung first.

"Let's go." S.coups hyung said out of the blue.

"Let's see who it was." S.coups hyung added.

We quietly went to the backyard. We saw who it was and I just left my mouth hung open.

Mingyu's POV

Who decided to use the pool early in the morning? It's pretty cold.

We went to the backyard to see who it was and we were surprised not because we saw that it was her, it's just because Chae Min got up from the water and she was wearing a short shorts and a white shirt. She's wet from head to toe so we can see the color of her bra that's color blue. Her hair is wet too that makes her looks hotter.

"Wanna swim too?" Oh, she finally noticed us and I thought she was going to be mad because we peeked on her.

"Chae Min-ah. It's cold, why are you swimming this early?" Jeonghan hyung scolded her before the maid handed him the towel to cover Chae Min.

"I miss using the pool and it's not that cold." She smiled.

Since yesterday, I often saw her smile. She's more talkative than before and she didn't even wear a poker face or talk to us coldly these days. I think she's gone back to normal.

"Don't let your mouth hung open." Wonwoo hyung whispered and he smirked.

"Chae Min." S.coups hyung called her.

"You look hot wearing that kind of clothes." Jeonghan hyung glared at him. I think he just wanted to tease Chae Min but,

"Really? Thank you." She chuckled and she went inside the house.