Special Chapter

Third Person's POV

December 20, 2015. It was Chae Min's 19th birthday. After her performance in Inkigayo, she went straight to Pledis.

Chae Min received lots of gifts, flowers and cakes from her fans. She decided to do a mention party on her Twitter account to thank the fans when Camille and Seungkyoon arrived.

“Happy Birthday Chae chae! Omg, I can't believe that you're almost an adult now.” Seungkyoon chuckled and she hugged her.

Camille gave Chae Min their gifts and she greeted her too.

“Where are the boys?” Seungkyoon asked.

“Come on Seungkyoon, you two just met earlier and you already miss him?” Chae Min rolled her eyes.

“Hey! It's not about him, it's about Mingyu. I want to know what surprise he has for you.” Seungkyoon was beaming excitedly.

“I'm not expecting anything from him, from them. I know that they are busy these past few weeks so they don't have a time to buy a gift or to plan a surprise for me. Just having them here with me celebrating my birthday is enough.” Chae Min smiled and the girls were touched.

Meanwhile at Seventeen's dorm..

“Dino, can you help me wrap this?” Seungkwan asked Dino.

“Wait hyung, Hoshi hyung and I are not yet done here.” Dino replied while helping Hoshi with his gift.

“I told you to just buy a paper bag so you're not going to rush like this but you didn't listen to me. I'm glad that I chose to buy this watch that's already inside a gift box and it's also expensive.” S.coups smiled while looking at his gift.

“Jeonghan hyung, Chae Min likes teddy bear right?” Jun asked.

“Yeah. She doesn't show it but she loves cute stuffs.” Jeonghan answered.

“She gave me a teddy bear on my birthday with my name written on its tummy so I will give her the same thing. I wish it's fine with her.” Jun looked at his gift.

“Chae Min is the kind of girl who cherishes the things given to her. She doesn't mind if it is big or small, cheap or expensive. Of course she will like it especially it's from you guys.” Jeonghan stood up to help the other guys.

“Hey Mingyu, you seems so uneasy. Are you alright?” The8 asked when he noticed Mingyu kept on walking back and forth while biting his nail.

“He doesn't have a gift.” Wonwoo was the one who answered for him.

“Yah! You are the boyfriend and you don't have a gift for her?” DK couldn't believe him.

“You bought all the gifts that I think of. What else can I buy?” Mingyu ruffled his hair out of frustration.

“What if.. make a baby and that's the greatest gift you can give to ---” S.coups covered Hoshi's mouth to stop him from continuing what he was going to say and that made the members glare at him while Mingyu was the only one who was blushing really hard.

“I'm just kidding okay? If all of your looks can kill, my body is now chopped into pieces.” Hoshi zipped his mouth so the members went back to their own businesses.

“Just buy us Soju and let's drink except the maknae line.” S.coups suggested.

“Unfair.” Vernon complained.

“Then, Mingyu will just buy you guys bubble teas.” S.coups chuckled.

Seventeen went out of their dorm and they started to walk heading to Pledis while holding their gifts.