47. Test of Love

Third Person's POV

The next day, all of them went back to school and the students were waiting for them at the gate.

"Omo, I can't get enough of their handsome faces even though I always see them on tv and here in school." - Student 1

"Look, Mingyu looks so blooming today. His handsomeness and appeal increased." - Student 2

"Of course, he's inspired." - Student 3

"I can't wait to see Charmaine eonnie too. I want to take a picture with her and Mingyu oppa. Aww, they look so cute here at the airport. Mingyu oppa was hugging her tightly like he'll never let her go." The student commented while watching the video on her phone.

"Hey Myungsoo, are you okay?" Woohyun asked his best friend.

"Yeah. I will just keep on supporting her and to be able to eat lunch with her is a pleasure. I must be happy for them." - Myungsoo

"So, Charmaine's P.A. is Jisoo oppa's girlfriend and her classmate Seungkyoon is Seungcheol oppa's girlfriend. How to be them?" - Student 4

They entered the school while greeting the students.

"Mingyu hyung! Where is Charmaine noona?" A freshman student, a fanboy of Chae Min asked him.

"They are on their way now." Mingyu answered while smiling.

The girls started to scream when they saw Chae Min's car.

"She's here!" - Student 5

Jeonghan and Chae Min went out of the car and they were surprised when they saw that there were lots of students in the area.

"What's going on?" - Jeonghan

"Mingyu oppa! Charmaine eonnie is here!" A freshman student shouted.

Mingyu went to the parking lot and he saw Chae Min getting her bag.

"I'll carry your bag." He volunteered.

Chae Min looked at him for seconds before she gave her bag to him.

The students started to scream.

"OMG! This is real!" - Girl 1

"It's official omo!" - Girl 2

"MINGYU HYUNG IS THE BEST!" A guy shouted that caught Mingyu's attention.

"THANK YOU!" Mingyu shouted back.

Chae Min saw Myungsoo and Woohyun so she smiled at them.

They entered their room and Chae Min noticed that Seungkyoon was surrounded by their classmates and they were asking her questions.

"I don't know, it's just happen. Maybe it's because Chae Min is my best friend and Jeonghan oppa is her brother. Oh, they are here." Seungkyoon said so their classmates looked at them (Chae Min, Mingyu, DK and The8).

"Good morning." Their classmates greeted them.

They greeted them back.