Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)

YOU as Chae Min.

“Noona, you came! We thought that you won't make it!” Dino said happily while running towards you.

As the top student in your school, you were too busy to study at home. Seventeen invited you to watch them play basketball at Han River this afternoon but you told them you were studying so you can't make it.

“Ah yes, my Dad said that I should take a break from studying in my room all the time and spend some time with you guys.” You smiled while patting Dino's head.

The other members went towards you except Jun. Jun was the real reason why you came because he sent you a message saying,
"Free yourself from books and please watch us play. I want you to see me play."

You smiled when you remembered it.

The game started.

Team A-Dino, The8, Mingyu, Vernon, Jeonghan, DK, Woozi

Team B-S.coups, Wonwoo, Joshua, Seungkwan, Jun, Hoshi

You were amazed by their skills. The way they run, the way they passes the ball and the way they shoot it. Jun got a three points shoot that made their team won. You congratulated them and you told them that they have a great teamwork.

“So, what's the prize?” You asked out of the blue because you know that when a group of friends played basketball, there is a bet where the losing team will do something for the winning team.

“Oh.. Right! You need to buy us ramen!” S.coups said.

Team A just sighed. You felt guilty about it that's why you brought them to a ramen restaurant and you were the one who decided to pay for the food.

“Chae Min, you don't need to treat us. The losing team should be the one to pay for the bill.” Hoshi said and the other members of Team B agreed.

“No, it's fine. You all worked hard and did your best. Just enjoy the food and don't think about it. I paid it all already.” You smiled at them.

You watched them eat happily. You were glad that you met them, the most unique and awesome guys you've known.

After they ate, they stood up.

“Thank you for your treat Minnie. Jun, take care of my sister.” Jeonghan tapped Jun's shoulder and they left Jun who was still eating with you.

“You are awesome.” You commented.

Jun was surprised to receive a sudden compliment so he blushed.

“Me? T-thanks.” He stammered.

You waited for him to finished eating. After he ate, he decided to walk you home.

“Sorry for disturbing your study time today. I just thought that you need a free time for yourself.” Jun apologized.

“No, it's fine. I think you're right. I need to focus not just on studying but also at the people around me.” You replied as you looked at the sky.

“Chae Min, I-I need to tell you something.” He looked away.

“What is it?” You stopped walking and you looked at him.

“I-I uhm, I like you.” He whispered so you won't be able to hear it.

“What? I can't hear you.” You walked closer to him.

“I like you.” He said and he blushed.

“Really?” You asked while smiling.

“Y-yeah, I-I don't know. I want to see you all day, all night. I want to hear your voice and I want to see your smile.” He confessed that made you laughed.

“You are cute, you know that? Especially when you are embarrass. Thank you Jun but I need to study first before anything else.” You said.

Jun held your hand.

“I know but I think we should have some time together like going somewhere during weekend. I can wait.” Jun looked into your eyes sincerely.

You arrived in front of your house. He was about to leave when you walked towards him and you kissed him on his cheeks.

“Thank you Jun. Good night.” You said and he left.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
"Jun? Are you listening to me?" Chae Min said.

Jun woke up.

"What was it again?" Jun asked while rubbing his eyes.

He fell asleep while Chae Min was telling him what happened during her conversation with her fans.

"I said it's fun." Chae Min noticed he fell asleep so she flicked his forehead.

They were at their company taking a break from practicing. The others went outside to buy some snacks and drinks.

"I wish it was true." Jun whispered.

"What?" Chae Min looked at him.

"Let's go somewhere on weekend, just the two of us." Jun answered her without hesitation the same time the others arrived and Mingyu was able to hear what he said.

"Why? If you will take my girlfriend somewhere with you this weekend, I think I should go too." Mingyu sat beside Chae Min and he gave the can of cola to Jun.

Jun was embarrassed he got caught so he looked away while Chae Min just laughed.
--*