43. Hers

Chae Min's POV

Thursday..

After the class, Seventeen decided to have a practice game at the gym for tomorrow but Mingyu, DK and The8 wasn't able to play because we have a project to make to be submitted tomorrow.

Jeonghan and Camille came along with us because they volunteered to be our photographers.

"Camille, you are going to assist The8 and DK and I'm going to assist these two." Jeonghan said while pointing at Mingyu and me.

"I don't trust you Jeonghan." I think he was planning to do something.

"Don't worry, I just want to make sure that the two of you will treat each other nicely so your project will turn out fine."

"Anyway, did you bring the shirt?" He asked us.

"It's in the laundry." Mingyu and I both answered.

"Okay, let's just buy a new one." Jeonghan suggested

Since I was the one driving the car, we went to the store where Jeonghan and I usually buy our clothes.

He brought Camille with him and went inside the store. He even told us not to follow them and just stay in the car.

Oh well, even if he want me to I still won't go because it was cold outside.

"Chae Min or Charmaine? What should I call you?" DK asked me.

"Whatever you want." I answered.

"Okay, then Chae Min what's your concept?" I looked at him in the rear view mirror.

"Ulzzang couple." Mingyu was the one who answered him.

DK gave him the I'm-not-talking-to-you-look.

After 15 minutes, Jeonghan and Camille went back in the car and Camille gave me the paper bag.

"We can't choose a better design so I hope you both will like it." She said and I put the paper bag beside me.

"Where are we going now?" Jeonghan asked.

"DK and The8 what is your concept?" I asked the two since we need to go to the place suited for our concept.

"We don't have a concept yet." DK replied.

"But we have bring the clothes we will use." The8 added.