32. Baby Sit

Mingyu's POV

We went inside the house and I saw them looking at us surprised. Hoshi left his mouth hung open while S.coups hyung's fork fell down. Chae Min noticed it too that made her chuckle.

"Mrs. Park left Ice to us because no one will look after him while she's in Jeonju." Chae Min explained.

"You mean, she let the two of you to baby sit Ice?" Joshua hyung asked.

"Yeah. We need to go upstairs now and put Ice in my room first then go back here to answer all your questions." She answered and then I followed her upstairs.

"Yah. The two of you looks like a married couple and Ice is your son." Jeonghan hyung commented that made Chae Min stop walking.

"I know." She said and I just smiled.

We entered her room and she put the bag she was carrying on the bed. She put a small pillow on the top of the bed and on both side before I put Ice at the center. I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully.

I yawned.

"Are you tired? You can sleep here in my room beside Ice and I'll be the one to explain everything to them." Chae Min said so I laid down on her bed.

"Tiny. Why are you so kind and caring to us lately?" I asked her.

"Because I want to get along with all of you. Besides, my brother wants me to be like this than to be cold." She said and she put the blanket on me.

"Go to sleep now and be aware of Ice, he might wake up or cry anytime." She reminded me. She was about to leave her room when I said,

"Sure. And by the way, I consider today as our first date." And I closed my eyes.

Chae Min's POV

I just smiled when he said that. I went downstairs and walked straight towards the boys.

"Hey." Joshua greeted me when I sat beside him.

"You can ask me everything now." I looked at them while waiting for their questions but they just looked at me.

"What? I thought you'll ask me about why Ice is with us."

"You already told us the reason earlier." Woozi said.

"And Mrs. Park knows that Mingyu and you can take good care of him." DK added.

Oh, I thought they will ask me more questions but I was wrong.

The others just finished eating and they approached us.

Jeonghan sat beside me and asked,

"Where is Ice?"

"In my room." I answered.

"You left him there alone?!" Jeonghan panicked.

"No. Mingyu is there beside him, sleeping."

"Aww, Mingyu hyung and Chae Min noona looks like parents taking care of their son." Dino said out of the blue.

"Hey Dino! Watch your words!" Seungkwan warned him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

Did he thought that I'll get mad?

"Hahaha." I just laughed.

Third Person's POV

Mingyu woke up.

He got up from the bed and looked around. He noticed that most of Chae Min's things are sky blue.