Extra Chapter 07 (DK)

YOU as Chae Min.

"Tell me, why am I walking home with you?" You asked him.

"It's because you are walking home with me." DK answered you.

"Yeah right, whatever." You just said, knowing DK's answers will be nonsense.

You decided to walk home from school because one of your car's tires was flat so your driver brought it somewhere to be fixed.

While you were walking home, you noticed someone was following you so you looked back and it was DK.

"Don't tell me that the members forgot to inform you that they are going somewhere the reason why you are walking alone with me right now." You said.

"Ah, no." He replied.

"They left me all by myself on purpose." He added with a big smile on his face.

"Why?" You asked.

"I won't tell you." He answered so you raised your eyebrow.

"You said that don't tell you so I won't." DK chuckled.

You stopped walking and you pinched both of his cheeks.

"Now, tell me." You glared at him as you pinched his cheeks a little bit harder.

"Ich becoch they wamme to ring you ham." DK said.

"What?" You asked because you didn't understand what he said.

DK pointed at your hands meaning to remove it from his face so you did.

You felt a little bit guilty because his face became reddish.

DK touched his face because it hurt him a little.

"It's because they want me to bring you home." He repeated and you smiled.

"Does it hurts? I'm sorry." You apologized as you touched his face.

DK smirked and as a revenge, he pinched both of your cheeks too.

"Done." He stick his tongue out before he ran. You touched your face first before you chased him.

DK ran faster and when he looked back, he tripped on a big stone and he fell on the ground.

You stopped running and started to laugh while holding your stomach.

DK sat on the ground and he started to wipe his knees and elbow to remove the dirt. He looked at you laughing so hard so he laughed too.

"If you just saw it, it's really funny. Hahaha." You were still laughing as you walked towards him.

You stopped laughing because you noticed that there was blood dripping on his right elbow. You looked at it and there was a wound. You hurriedly got your handkerchief from your pocket and you wiped the blood using it.

"I-I'm sorry for laughing." You apologized.

"Let's go to the dorm. I need to cure your wound first before I go home." You added as you tried to pull him up but he didn't move.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Let's just stay here for a while." DK said so you sat beside him.

You didn't mind if your uniform gets dirty because you were sitting on the ground with him.

You were still wiping the blood coming from his wound and DK was just looking at you. He moved his face closer and when you looked up, his face was too close to you so you moved your head backward.

"Ouch!" You bumped your head on a post behind your back that made DK laugh.

"Now, we're even." He said while laughing. You also laughed instead of getting mad.

DK hugged you and he kissed the part of your head that was hurt.

"I didn't know that it is true, that you can fall in love whenever and wherever with a person you didn't expect you like. Right now, just being close to you like this makes my heart skip a beat." He whispered to your ear.

"What do you mean?" You asked because you didn't get what he was talking about so DK moved away.

"N-nothing, I was just trying to act." He just said and he looked away.

You stood up and you pulled him up. You went to their dorm and the others were not still there so it was just the two of you alone.

After you cured his wound, DK laid his head on your lap and you combed his hair until he fell asleep.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
DK woke up on the sofa because the members were too loud.

"Mingyu hyung! Don't be mad at us! We really don't have any idea that Soo Hyang noona will be there." Seungkwan kept on knocking on Meanie's room.

"Yo Seokmin, where did you get that wound?" S.coups asked.

DK looked at his right elbow where there's a bandage.

"I tripped on a stone and I fell on the ground and.." DK stopped talking when his phone inside his pocket vibrated.

One unread message:
From: Chae Min Kyeopta
"Please be careful next time :)"

DK: O////O

"And?" S.coups was waiting for the next words he was going to say but instead of continuing, DK just replied "Nothing." He stood up and went to his room with a big smile on his face.

'I thought it was just a dream but it actually happened. I'm glad that Chae Min didn't get what I said earlier so everything is alright. I just need to act normal like I didn't say anything. Yeah, that's right Lee Seokmin.' DK whispered to himself.
--*