03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!

S.Coups' POV

I am the eldest in our group, why did he keep it as a secret from me? Didn't he trust me? He is my bestfriend. Argh! I felt disappointed. Here I am in the room thinking about why Jeonghan did that but I can't get mad at him that easy, I'll let him explain everything tomorrow.

Mingyu's POV

Me and Wonwoo hyung are sharing a room together and we were here listening to some hip hop songs.

"Earth on Mingyu!" He said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"Thinking about what they said earlier?" - Wonwoo

"I think so."

"Or you're just curios about what Chae Min looks like?" He said while poking my cheeks.

I admit I was curious about their description earlier, she's pretty but a bit scary? What's that?

"Someone is really in a deep thought. I will go out for a walk, wanna come?" - Wonwoo

"No, I'll just stay here." I said. Why am I so curious about it?

I heard a knock on the door and I saw Joshua hyung entered the room.

"Wonwoo said that you're curious about what Chae Min looks like." - Joshua

What the? My face became a little bit red and I stared at him for a second.

"Silence means yes Mingyu. I took a picture of her when we were eating lunch at their house."

He showed me the picture and my eyes widened. She really looks like their mom. She have those pretty round eyes. I'm speechless.

"She's pretty right? And Mingyu, don't let your mouth hang open, you might eat a fly." He said laughing and he walked out of our room.

I want to meet her right away.
-------------*
Monday.

Chae Min's POV

I woke up when my alarm rang. Today is my first day in Jeonghan's school. I went to the bathroom to take a bath, after that I wore my uniform and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and saw Jeonghan waiting for me.

"The class starts at 7:30. You don't need to hurry, it's 6:45 am we still have time." - Jeonghan

I nodded and we started to eat our breakfast. When we finished, I got my bag and went outside. I ride in the car, he then followed me.

"When you ride a car to go to the school, it takes you 10 minutes from the house. But when you walk from the house to school, it will take you 20-30 minutes." - Jeonghan

I stayed quiet when we arrived at the school. There were only a few students who were entering the school because it was still early.

"I think we're early, let's go." - Jeonghan

He held my wrist and we went on the bulletin board to know where my class is.

"Yoon Chae Min, Class 2-A. Your room is on the 3rd floor, let's go." - Jeonghan

While we were walking upstairs to the 3rd floor, I noticed that some of the girls were looking at us and then started whispering.

"We're here." He said.

I looked up and saw the sign, Class 2-A.

"My room is on the 5th floor. I'm in Class 4-A. If you need something, call me. Ah no, text me. Cellphone is not allowed in our school so make it silent okay? Gotta go." He said and he kissed me on my forehead.