21. SEVENTEEN

The8's POV

At home.

"This is amazing!" Dino said. He was really happy.

"Mrs. Jung let us stay here at the house to practice the whole day for our special performance on Thursday! We are excuse in class! What a lucky day!" DK said.

I think we are lucky today. Mrs. Jung talked to us yesterday and said, we can decide whether to go to school tomorrow or just stay at the house. She said we need one day to rest and to prepare the special number that we'll going to do on Thursday. She also said that we need to help Chae Min because she likes her to win, I mean, she wants OUR class to win the contest.

"Why are you so happy about it?" Chae Min asked them.

"Because we can wake up late tomorrow!" Seungkwan said. His excuse was fast.

I looked at Jeonghan hyung who felt relieved after hearing the good news.

"This is the luckiest day ever." Hoshi said and he laid down on the sofa.

"Anyway, why did you leave me alone with Chae Min in the cafeteria earlier?" Mingyu asked us.

Their face fell down.

"Uh, honestly Gyu. We planned it, really. We want you and Chae Min alone." Wonwoo hyung was fast to think of an excuse.

"A-ah, yeah. That's right." DK felt nervous.

"And why?" Chae Min raised her eyebrow.

"It's because, we like to. The two of you look cute together." S.coups hyung said.

"Stop that crap already, you said it to me before with Joshua, and now with Mingyu. Pairing me with your members? Tss, just stop it." Chae Min said and she went to her room.

"Ah hyung, that was lame. You just made her upset again." Seungkwan complained.

"At least we made an excuse." S.coups hyung said.

"Hey, tell me. What is the real thing here?!" Mingyu was really clueless.

Wonwoo walked towards him and he whispered him something. His eyebrows met.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Mingyu looked like he was about to eat someone.

"Because you were too busy with your food." Joshua hyung answered.

"Yeah." We agreed.

"But it's ok. We don't need to go to school tomorrow and that was niceu, very niceu." Woozi hyung said.

Chae Min's POV

I dialled Seungkyoon's number but she didn't answer it. I laid down on my bed not knowing what to do.

"What if I fall in love again?"

"Nah." What am I thinking? (>__<)

"Woozi hyung. I think I can't sing.. achooo! on Thursday because.. achooo! Of this." I heard DK outside the door.

I grabbed a medicine behind the mirror in my bathroom and I went at the kitchen to get some water.

No one was there, maybe they went back to their rooms.

I went upstairs and just stood in front of SoonSeok's room. I knocked at their door and Hoshi opened it.

"Please give it to DK." I said but he ignored me and he just laid back down on his bed. Thank you Hoshi. =______="