07. Movie

Chae Min's POV

I heard a loud noise outside so I went out of my room and saw the boys carrying their luggage.

What the hell?

"Good Morning Chae Min-ssi!" The guy with small eyes greeted me. I forgot his name.

I searched for Jeonghan and I found him talking to who was that again?

THEY ARE ALL HERE.

ALL OF THEM.

"Jeonghan, what's this?" They all have their luggage and they were heading to the guest rooms.

"They are going to live here with us for a while." He smiled.

"The more, the happier." Said the guy he was talking to.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at them.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't want them here." - Jeonghan

"Do you?" I saw Jisoo walking towards us and I remembered what happened yesterday. I didn't look at him instead I looked at Jeonghan.

"No. It's fine." I was about to go back to my room when Jisoo held my arm.

"Stay here. We want to talk to you." He said then he let go of my arm.

I stayed at the living room and I waited for the others to come downstairs. When they were all here at the living room, they sat on the sofa. I was the only one standing in front of them.

"She's already fine with you guys to live here." Jeonghan started.

"Yes!" They said happily.

13 guys and a girl in the house.

Just great.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Is that how you welcome us?" The guy beside Jeonghan asked.

"Chae Min, please tell our names first if you still remember it." Jisoo suggested.

"I already forgot their names, all I remember is you Hong Jisoo, Lee Seokmin, Xu Minghao and Kim Mingyu." I said bluntly .

"Aww, that hurts." The guy with small eyes said.

"I guess we need to introduce ourselves again, this time by age. Eldest to youngest now." The guy beside Jeonghan told them and they fall in line side by side according to their age.

"I'm S.coups." He said.

"Seungcheol-yah, she wants the real name." Jeonghan told him.

"Ok, take two. I'm Choi Seungcheol. 21. I want you to call me 'oppa' got it?" He said.

Nah.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan, 21!" - Jeonghan

As if I don't know him.

"I'm the gentleman here, Hong Jisoo, 21." He smiled at me.

"I'm the quiet handsome boy, Wen Junhui, 20 & I came from China." He smiled at me too.

"I'm 10:10, Hoshi the dancing machine." Said the guy with small eyes.

"So 10:10, nice to meet you." I said sarcastically.

"Ah I'm sorry. My name is Kwon Soonyoung, 20 yrs. old." He bowed twice and his face became red. The others laughed at him.