18. Revealed

Third Person's POV

After their practice, they decided to go to a restaurant for lunch. Chae Min was getting bored already. She just did was to watch them practicing or just playing with her cellphone.

She left Seungkyoon a message.

Text Message:
To: Seungkyoonie (Seungkyoon was the one who put her name in Chae Min's contacts)
"Let's meet at the park, quarter to 4 later."

Message sent.

"Someone is hungry." S.coups said referring to his members.

"Of course hyung, all of us are hungry because of how many times we tried to perfect the choreography." Seungkwan said.

The waiter took their orders and went to the cashier. Chae Min kept on looking at her phone like she was waiting for someone's reply.

"Waiting for a reply?" Joshua asked her.

"What is taking her so long before she replies?! That girl." She whispered.

"Maybe Seungkyoon noona is busy." Dino said.

But she lied. The unknown number earlier left her a missed call so she texted it and asked who it was. She was waiting for the Unknown number's reply.

The girls at the restaurant started whispering when they saw them.

"Is that the boys who won last month?" - Girl 1

"Yes, they are." - Girl 2

"But who's that girl?" - Girl 3

"I don't know. Maybe just a friend?" - Girl 2

They heard it clearly but they remained quiet. The waiters gave their food and they started to eat. Joshua noticed that Chae Min was just playing the food with the fork.

"Minnie, aren't you going to eat that?" He asked her. So Chae Min started to eat while looking outside.

"Are you getting bored with us?" Wonwoo asked her. They all waited for Chae Min's answer.

"No. I was just wondering, who was the guy who went to the house. If he's not Jeonghan's friend, who is he?" She asked them.

"Maybe he went to the wrong house. Haha." DK tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

"So why did he refuse to talk to me on the phone?" She asked them again.

"Maybe because when Seungkyoon said Yoon Jeonghan's sister, he didn't know who Jeonghan is and he realized that he went to the wrong house." DK was trying to let Chae Min forget about it because he already had an idea who the guy might be.

"What an idiot." Chae Min just said and she continued eating.

Yeah. An idiot. S.coups whispered to himself.

Jeonghan and S.coups went to the restroom.

"Let's go to the park later. Maybe it was him who went to the house and the one who wants to meet Chae Min at the park." Jeonghan said while washing his hands.

"That's what I'm going to say to you but you said it first. Sure but just the two of us." S.coups said.

They decided to go to the park at 4 pm. After they talked, they went back to their seats.

1 pm.

They finished eating lunch so they went back to the studio.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" Chae Min said.