39. Charmaine

Third Person's POV

Early in the morning, Chae Min went to her manager's office to inform her that she will go back to Korea with Jinhong at 12 noon.

"Yes Charmaine? What can I do for you?" Her manager asked her when she entered her office.

Since she will become famous in America, her manager told her to use her English name which is Charmaine Yoon instead of her Korean name.

"Do I have a schedule this week?" Chae Min drank the coffee her manager made.

"I told you that there's no interview this week because we are done promoting your album."

"I see. You know, my boyfriend's manager keeps on telling him that he should go back now." Chae Min looked at her.

Her manager just smiled because she knew what Chae Min was thinking.

"And as a girlfriend you're going to support him, right?"

"He did a lot of things for me this past 3 months so I think it's time for me to repay the favor." Her manager agreed.

"I know because I witnessed his efforts. If that's what you want then I think I need to settle all your upcoming schedules starting from now. I will just let you know if you already need to come back here okay? And when I call you, you need to go back as soon as possible." Her manager said and she hugged her.

"Thank you manager." Chae Min was about to leave when her manager told her,

"Bring your personal assistant with you." Before she went out of her office.

She called her personal assistant Camille, her bestfriend and told her that she needs to pack her clothes and prepare her luggage immediately because she was going to Korea with them.

Inside the airplane..

"This is the first time I will go to Korea and I'm so excited." Camille excitedly looked at the clouds.

She was sitting beside Jinhong who was beside Chae Min at the side listening to music.

"And the most exciting part is, I'm going there with my bestfriend and her boyfriend who are both singers. I can't explain my happiness right now." Camille added and the couple just laughed.

"Don't get too excited Camille, we're not going anywhere unless Jinhong has a free time but I know he'll be busy from now on." Chae Min looked at Jinhong and Jinhong held her hand.

"My girl is so sweet." He said and he put his forehead on Chae Min's.

"Ma'am Yoon and Sir Kim, you need to rest now." Going back to her P.A. mode, she told them they need to sleep while they were travelling.

Back to Korea..

Seventeen was preparing to go to Pledis building when Woozi couldn't find his ring.

"Come on let's go now!" S.coups called Woozi who was still in their dorm.

"Seungcheol-ah, I can't find my ring, please help me to find it." He started to search everywhere.

The CEO of Pledis gave them a ring as a sign that they are working under Pledis. They are wear it on their pinky finger but unfortunately after taking a bath, Woozi can't find it.

"Seventeen! Come back here! Let's help Woozi find his ring!" The others came back and started searching.

"Hyung, where did you last go when you lost it?" - Dino