=EPILOGUE=

Third Person's POV

Chae Min's debut had started. DK and Seungkwan were the MC. They called her and she sang the first song in her album. After that, she danced to another song which Hoshi choreographed before they started to interview Chae Min.

After the interview, Seventeen's Vocal Unit sang their version of Adore U. Of course as a guest they were required to perform not by group but by unit. Next was the Performance Unit, they danced to their version of Shining Diamond.

It was Hiphop Unit's turn and Vernon brought Chae Min with him on the stage and he gave her a rose. He started to rap his part on their version of Mansae followed by S.coups who also gave her a rose and he put his arm around her shoulder while rapping his part.

Chae Min just went with the flow while dancing to the music. Vernon and S.coups surrounded her while singing the chorus part. Then Wonwoo went to the stage with a red rose too. He was looking at Chae Min while rapping and he even put her hair behind her ears that made Chae Min smile.

The fans especially the girls became wild when Mingyu entered the stage while holding a bouquet of flowers while singing his part. The fans screamed when he gave the bouquet to Chae Min and she received it from him.

Chae Min laughed at the same time blusher because it was unexpected. She thought that Mingyu will give her a rose too but she was wrong. After Mingyu rapped his part, he kissed her on her forehead.

After their performance, they went to the backstage. Chae Min, Woozi, S.coups and Vernon changed their clothes for the last performance.

"Chae Min, I need to tell you something." Mingyu approached her while the staff was redoing her hair and makeup.

"Can you just tell me about it later? Maybe after this." Chae Min asked and looked at him in the mirror.

"No, I can't." Mingyu replied but Chae Min wasn't able to hear it because the staff already called them to go to the stage.

Woozi:
"Q&A mwol eoryeopge saenggakhae
(What is so difficult?)
Neoui maeum soge (Just tell me)
Ineun geudaero malhae (What you have in your heart)
You just look into my eyes
And tell me what's on your mind
Ne du nuni da malhaejujanha
(Your eyes are telling everything)"

Vernon:
"Yeah you got me singing like."

Woozi:
"Q&A mwol eoryeopge saenggakhae
(What is so difficult?)
Neoui maeum soge (Just tell me)
Ineun geudaero malhae (What you have in your heart)
When I look into your eyes
And tell me what's on your mind
Our Q&A."

Woozi walked closer to Chae Min along with Vernon and S.coups and they sang together.

Chae Min/Woozi:
"Question and answer
Tto mot deureun cheok
(Pretend that you didn't listen again)
Gwaenhi moreuneun cheokhaebwado
(Althought you pretend not knowing in vain)
I know you already know that
I I I I want you baby
You know I I I need you
Neol bomyeon U ooh
(When I see you U ooh)
Nado mollae U ooh
(Involuntarily U ooh)
Honjaseoman U ooh
(Alone U ooh)
I'm asking you
Neol bomyeon U ooh
(When I see you U ooh)
Nado mollae U ooh
(Involuntarily U ooh)
Tto honjaseoman U ooh
(Alone again U ooh)
I'm asking you our Q&A."