Cas walked around work with Taylor and he had to admit, it was pretty boring. It was Taylor's last round before going home, Cas' least favorite one... She would be checking on Dean.

"Hello, Dean." Taylor said softly walking through the door and leaving it open enough for Cas to see through.
Dean grunted in response. He looked horrible, like he hadn't slept in weeks... Probably because he hasn't.
"How are you doing today?" She asked.
"Well... My pregnant girlfriend came over for almost 3 hours and went in about what color we should make the nursery." He replied and Cas started to feel uncomfortable.
"Well that sounds exciting." She said trying to get him to talk more.
"Yeah, it's very exciting listening to your pregnant girlfriend go on about how certain colors are for certain genders while I listen to howls of some type of hell hound and see ghosts floating around." He said casually looking at the wall. Taylor didn't know what to say to that and Cas' heart ached.
"Well you need to take your meds... And let the other nurses know if you need anything, okay?" Dean took a while to respond.
"Okay." He finally said. It looked like he was giving up Cas worried at the thought that he might- Cas winced, no he can't he needs to keep fighting.

Cas'_POV
Taylor walked out of the room and I was about to follow her when I heard the broken sob of Dean and my heart broke... I closed my eyes and felt the sting of moister in my eyes. I slowly turned around to see Dean, eye red and poofy, messy hair, dark bags underneath his eyes, cheeks bones more visible as if he lost weight from not eating, cheery red lips swollen from biting them to muffle the sound of his sobs,smelled like he didn't have a shower in days, and holding my bottle of grace tight like it was the only thing keeping him together. I looked around and saw a pile of paper with drawings on it,my heart skipped a beat as I saw who it was... Me. Underneath some had words "Come back to me" "My angel" "I can't forget what you look like" and the one that hurt the most "I'm afraid one day I'll wake up and I'll believe you aren't real again"
My heart hurt so much, it ached for Dean, his smile, his touch, and his gruff voice... I couldn't take this anymore I had to say goodbye and leave to go back to heaven... For good.

Dean sat on the bed broken sobs coming out of his mouth. He was hurting he just wanted this all to stop... To end.
Just before his thoughts could get darker he heard the sound of angel wings. His eyes widened and he look up to see Cas.
"Cas." He breathed out. "Y-you came back, y-you came back for me." He got up and starting walk to Cas to give him a hug, a kiss, anything he just missed Cas so damn much. But he was stopped before he could do so by Cas stepping back. Dean's face had confusing written upon it... Cas couldn't help himself, he took Dean by his shirt and smashed their lips together. Cas sighed at the touch of Dean's smooth lips... No, who knows what Raphael will do if he finds out. Cas thought. He pulled back quickly.
"We can't do this." He tried to think of a way to make Dean move on.
"What do you mean?" Dean said out of breath.
"I mean we can't do this Dean, I'm leaving."
"N-No!" Dean yelled. "No! You can't leave me again! Please I'm begging you! Cas, you can't do that and- No, I need you!!" They were silent. And Cas finally knew what to say... And he swear he felt his heart burn.
"You really think that after that I'd stay?" He asked and Dean had a unreadable expression on his face. "Seriously? Angels don't have feelings and especially towards petty humans like you. "
"B-but why did you... Kiss me?"
Cas let out a huff of a laugh, and it physically hurt to do so.
"I just wanted to see what you would do, how pathetic of you, to think we had something, just because we had sex." Cas felt on fire on the inside. "And to say you need me, you don't even know if I'm real!"
Dean had the most hurt and broken look on his face and Cas was screaming on the inside, they were both teared, damaged, and broken to the core.
"You don't mean that." Dean said voice full of pain. Cas couldn't stay anymore he just couldn't. So he disappeared. Leaving Dean, alone with a broken heart... And monsters in his head.

Wow, okay I am now crying and I had to write this. Wow... Okay, that was pretty intense and there is still lot's to come... Okay, I hope you still liked this part even though it's getting painful. But everyone needs pain, right? That's part of the reason I read destiel fan fics for the pain. Unless I feel like smut 😏😏. Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you really are starting to get interested in this story and you stick around for more.
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝