Chapter 47- ...it's just the beginning.

• Đã dành riêng cho To All My Readers

Me and Katy managed to get out of the Leno set building no problem - thanks to her great team of security. Of course with it being Katy, she kept a firm grip on my shoulder the whole way out to make sure she knew where I was at all times. She’d not long come off the phone from Shannon when we got to the black Bentley with blacked out windows waiting for us outside.

“Bye Tam,” We both shouted in sync as Tamra walked back to her car in the parking lot.

Katy placed her hand on my back and reached over me to open the door to the Bentley. I looked up in surprise when I heard Katy scream excitedly under her breath. As I managed to peer over her shoulder, I noticed Oliver sat in the back seat with a grin spread across his face. I looked up at Katy and signalled with my eyes for her to get in first, that way she’d be sat next to Oliver. She frowned with uncertainty and grabbed my hand, before then climbing into the car first and pulling me in with her.

“I am capable of getting into a car without you holding my hand, you know!” I said as I shut the door, with an edge of annoyance in my voice.

On thing I hated, was being treat like a baby. Katy had a habit of doing that sometimes.

“I was making sure you didn’t get pulled back by any paps.”

I pointed in the direction of the window and raised my eyebrows, “there are no paps out there.”

“Sammie,” Katy said with a tap on my nose, “you can never be too sure of that in this position.”

I rolled my eyes but left the conversation there. I guess it was kind of sweet for her to be so concerned about me all the time- at least I knew I was safe whenever I was with her. Though, I don’t really know what she was going to do the day I moved out. Her knowing I was alone in a house somewhere would definitely cause her a few sleepless nights.

“I haven’t seen you in two days Ol,” Katy says to him as she puts her head cutely on his shoulder.

I don’t notice, but when I catch sight of my reflection in the window across from me, I realize I have been smiling whilst watching them both.

“I know, I’ve missed you,” Oliver tells her and kissed the top of her head. He then leans forwards and looks at me, “And you Sweetie.”

I smile, showing my top row of teeth, “I’ve missed you too.” I tell him honestly. I’m so used to having Oliver around now that it’s kind of different when he’s away for a couple of days. I guess I miss him, in fact, I don’t guess, I know for a fact I do. And I know that Katy does too. It’s just hard for Oliver staying over when he has work early the next morning; his clothes and things he needs for work are all at home, and it’s so much hassle for him to bring everything over. I sometimes wonder why Katy hasn’t asked him to move in with us yet, I mean, he practically lives at our house anyway.

“I wish you didn’t have to leave all the time,” I muttered under my breath. It was probably something I was supposed to say in my head but it just came out of my mouth anyway.

“I’ve only been gone for a couple of days love,” Oliver giggles, reaching a hand over Katy and putting it on my knee.

I begin playing with his little finger with my hands, just giving him a shrug of my shoulders in reply. “Yeah, but, well-I mean maybe… I just think that-ugh,” I get annoyed with myself for the amount of stuttering that keeps coming out of my mouth, “It doesn’t matter,” I eventually say disappointedly.

“No babe,” Katy says softly, “It does matter.”

I look up at them both as they stare at me waiting for me to talk. I hug myself first, getting a little cold from the breeze coming through the driver’s open window.