Chapter 25- It Can Be Our Little Secret.

I was just stood, in complete shock and fear, at the anger in Katy’s face. I felt Ste rest his hand firmly on my back. I gulped hard, not knowing what exactly I was supposed to do now. The music was still blasting and most people’s attention had now gone back to what they were doing, except for my group of friends. 

“You’re drunk off your face at fifteen years old. You were raised better than this.” Katy started, shaking her head then looking me up and down.

“Yeah, cos’ you would know.” I threw back, folding my arms across my body. 

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” 

I looked around at my group of friends, seeing them all listening to our conversation. 

“You know what I mean Katy, unless you want me to say it right here, right now, because I will if you want me to.” I threatened. 

Her eyes widened and she glared at me with the most annoyed look she could possibly give. I knew that she understood what I meant. How would Katy know how I was raised, she was never there. 

“Get your ass outside and in my car, right now.” Katy gritted her teeth together and stared down at me as I dropped my head whilst slowly walking past her, holding one hand to my churning stomach. “I am going to fucking kill you Samantha Hudson.” 

I squeezed my eyes tightly together, not sure whether it was the fear of what was coming off Katy running through my body, or the sick that was rising up my throat and about to come out at any moment. 

I stepped outside into the cold night air, feeling Ste by my side. He started rubbing my back comfortingly, knowing I wasn’t in a good state right now. Then I saw Katy emerge from the house, she smiled warmly at Ste, but then her smile faded when she looked at me. The pissed off look returned to her face. 

“Get in the car.” 

I shook my head and clutched onto Ste’s arm, “I want to go with Ste.” 

Katy raised her eyebrows at me, “Are we really going to do this again Samantha?”

“Do what?”

“Have an argument when I tell you to do something.” 

“I think you should go with Katy.” Ste said sweetly, giving me a smile. 

“She hasn’t got a choice. Car. Now.” Katy pointed at her black Audi parked on the front. 

She put her hand on my back and pushed me forward so I was forced to walk,  the movement was causing me to feel even worse. Even though it was cold outside, I was getting hot and bothered, and Katy’s grip on the back of my dress was really starting to irritate me. 

I pulled away from her, only making her grab me back again. 

“Will you just get off me. I’m getting in the car aren’t I?” I yelled, waving my arms around in annoyance. 

Katy dropped her grip on my dress, shooting me evil glares as she walked around to her side of the car. I got in after Katy, not making eye contact with her, hoping this would just be the end of it. We sat in silence while Katy pulled out of her parking space, I could just hear her finger tapping annoyingly against the steering wheel. 

I looked over at her and saw her face hadn’t calmed down, her eyebrows were still furrowed and her jaw was still clenched together. 

“How d-did you know where I was?” I slurred, smelling the alcohol coming off my own breath. 

“You left your phone at home.” She spoke, not even looking at me or seeming to care that I could throw up in her car at any time. 

What the hell was Katy doing looking through my phone?