D I S C L A I M E R

This is a purely fictional work, and doesn't intend to hurt any body's thoughts or beliefs.

Resemblance to any living or dead is purely coincidental.

All copyrights reserved.

(But if someone wants to refer to this idea or book in their own, you need to get permission from the author first)

***

P R O L O G U E

Ashley Chelsea Parker. A senior at Princely High. Soft brown hair, a Victoria Secret Model's Body, Olive skinned, with brownish green eyes, naturally plushy red lips and kissing abilities most people couldn't even dream to possess.

True enough, if someone could ever be one, she was a Playgirl.

Like other cliche playgirls, she too had had her heart broken, when her virginity was taken by her crush, Jordan Lynch who left her the other day. Her heart had been broken, and she'd been too hurt to collect the pieces, so now, the heartless playgirl breaks hearts herself. This heartless sexy bitch is out for blood. *No, she's not a vampire*

Every boy wants her. Literally. From juniors, to seniors, she's one who turns all heads when she walks, her always-perfect hair looking perfect, wearing just the perfect outfit for everything, with just the perfect hair and perfectly swinging her hips. Even the gay guys wanna date her.

Every girl wants to be her. Literally. From juniors, for whom she's like a like a role model to seniors who keep talking how bitchy and flashy she is but secretly wanting desperately to be like her. Most junior girls of Princely High would tell you, 'I wanna be like Ashley when I grow up'. And most seniors would say 'I was a fool to like her at first. She's like a plastic from Mean Girls' while they would actually be thinking 'I wish I had hair/face/legs/boobs like her.'

Like I said, Player Parker is out for revenge, which she'll get only get when she's laid every guy at the school. She stopped counting after the fiftieth - or was it the hundredth - and now she just does it. Like a job. Poisedly, precisely, and like her, Perfectly.

There are just three people she's inclined to act good for.

1. Her best friend, Josephine Becca Baker. No really, trust me, every girls needs a best friend. Parker does too. More about her in a minute.

2. Her first cousin, and friend from childhood, Daniel Brad Parker. Come on, they were close since toddler times, and you know how those friendships hang.

3. The principal's son and the school playboy, Sean Tyler Felix. Why, you ask? Its complicated. And no, she doesn't like him or anything, its just stuff you'd understand only if you were a player. If you ask Ashley or Sean, they'd tell it to you as 'Players are partners in business.' So that's it.

That's all one needs to know about The Player Parker. The Ashley Chelsea Parker.

Hope you liked it.

Read on.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Love it!

-Sheya.

P. S. This is the first time I'm trying this sort of book, please be gentle with criticism.