Chapter 30 ~ Dream

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FELLOW STARLIGHTS
...at least I think you're all Starlights
WELL THANK YOU ANYWAY
THE BOOK HAS PASSED 300 VOTES AND 3K READS
Thank you guys so much for supporting this story and giving me immediate votes and views for my new Released fic. I'll do dedications at the end or something... remind me if I don't.

Do you guys want Kenken to come back in? Don't worry, he's alive in the fanfic.

My eyes closed on the bed. I was tired, and I didn't try to stop my eyelids from falling.

It was a bright day, with the clouds a perfect, fluffy white. I was running in a meadow, chasing after Leo - who was smiling.

"Catch me if you can!" he calls. I ran faster, but Leo also picked up the pace. We ran for minutes, until I leaped and rolled in the grass with him.

"Gotcha!" I say triumphantly. Leo laughed. "That means you have to kiss my cheek."

"F-Fine!" We both got up from our spots, and I closed my eyes, anticipating Leo's lips. When it didn't come, I opened my eyes - and found Leo gone. Then a back hug grabbed at me from behind. Leo planted a kiss on my cheek then.

"Someone's excited," I say. "I never asked for a back hug."

"Well, too bad!" Leo hugged me tighter.

The scene shifted. I was still in the meadow, but atop the hill we had rolled down. I was holding a popsicle, and so was Leo beside me. We were sitting on the grass, eating away. Then I pointed the popsicle at Leo. Leo paused, then took a bite. I smiled.

The scene shifted again. Leo was writing on a piece of paper, completely focused. I leaned next to him, trying to get his attention, but he didn't look up. I leaned down lower, looking at his eyes. Leo then stole a glance at me. "Gah!" he shouts, dropping his pencil. "You scared me!"

"Sorry," I say cheekily. "What are you writing?"

"I'm just writing a letter. What I would've said if my parents were still alive." I nodded.

"So heart warming, so kind, so gentle, such a golden hearted a-" I mockingly said to remove the slightly upset look from Leo's face.

"Hey!" Leo said, cutting off my teasing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

The scene shifted yet again.
And of course, I can't have a nightmare free sleep.

Though this time, the nightmare was more of a puzzle - nothing to do with anyone else but me. I was standing in a dark room, in front of a large fire. I felt someone push me from behind, and I fell straight into it.

I fell and sank into a wide pool of water. I tried to go back up, but a force pushed me down. The water got darker and darker the deeper I went, and the rays of light above the surface and the bubbles of air mocked me. I was losing oxygen. My movements began to become more frantic, but now I felt as if I was being dragged down. I gasped for air amidst my desperateness, and water filled my lungs. My vision went black.

Then a blinding light filled them. I opened my eyes again, and found myself in a familiar room. Leo's old human room. I got off of the bed uncontrollably, and moved towards the door of a knocking sound. I opened it, and found Leo standing there. He shoved me down, and kept me there. I screamed in surprise, and felt two sharp things sink into the area above my heart.

I was lying down on a large plain, with the moon straight above. Stars twinkled - and so did the blade that hovered over my heart. It was the only blade the could kill the demon and angel master. Then the blade fell aside. "I can't," N said.

I was up on my feet in the palace in Heaven, and Bronze was standing before me. Next to him was another female angel - probably the new angel master. She was crying - tears slipped from her eyes, and a bottle slipped from her right hand. A green potion spilled on the ground, glass shards flew, and Bronze disappeared.

My dark form was in a dark place, a single light coming from an unknown source shining down on him. His hands were chained upwards and out. He tried to wrestle free, but it was no use. Then the chains fell, setting him free. A fire roared up in front of him, and the ground burst into flames. I saw myself, my regular self push him into the fire. The fire ate him up, but as he fell, it turned to water - and the water splashed everywhere as he fell in.

I gasped and jolted upright on the bed. Leo was still sleeping soundly next to me. There was one word that was echoing through my head.

Chains.