Chapter 25 ~ Teasing

The next day, Kai, Taemin and Hongbin had to all stay in bed. They were really worn from everything that happened to us, and became sick. Hyuk always stayed by Hongbin's side, and helped Kai and Taemin when they need something. That left N, Leo and I with a bit of peace. We were all sitting in my and Leo's room. Leo and I were telling N what had happened while he was out. "And Bronze kept this potion in his pocket," I told him, holding the vial he had pocketed before fighting. "Do you know what it is?" N took the vial and squinted, as if seeing something inside the bright green liquid.

"It's a combination of several potions, which explains the bigger vial shape. I'm not sure what it does specifically. It seems like a transformation potion." Leo scoffed.

"Addict," he said.

"I completely agree with you," N says. "But there were several cases in the past of potion-addicted people. They're drugs to humans. Addictive, with bad side effects, but does something the taker wants. Drugs were based off of potions, actually. Angels showed humans how to make things that could help them with resources that could be found near them, like healing potions. But humans eventually mixed random things and discovered harmful drugs. But still, at least they made medicine."

"I'm just glad he didn't take it," I say. "Fixing the whole palace would've been a pain, even with spells."

"Speaking of spells, I need to go hunt down a spell to help those sick three boys heal faster. They'll need a month at this rate." N stood up, bid us goodbye and left. There was an awkward silence - even more awkward since Leo and I kept locking eyes and averting our gazes back and forth.

"So," I say. It doesn't help. I shift in my spot. After a while, I decide to speak up. "I'm sorry for what I tried to do to you. I have this, like, dark side inside of me, and I sort of... went psycho."

"It's fine," Leo said hoarsely. He looked surprised afterwards - he hadn't been expecting his voice to come out like that. "I was wrong to touch... There when we kissed as well. I shouldn't have. We're not ready, are we?"

"If you don't think so, I don't," I say firmly. I winced, though. Just take him now, my dark side whispered from inside. Grab him and fuck him now. You want to, and you know it. No. I couldn't do that again.

"But I don't know. I'll do it if you want to." Leo looked so innocent as he spoke. He was so tempting now.

"S-Stop," I told him.

"Your eyes flashed red," he told me. I groaned.

"Ugh. Please, just don't. I don't want to repeat my mistake."

"Who said it was a mistake?" Fuck.

"Sh-Sh-Shut up!" Leo laughed. "It's not funny! You don't understand, demons are darker in the bed..." My voice grew quieter. "Er... I... Just stop!"

"Okay, okay." I could still see a bit of mischief in Leo's eyes. He was going to tease me about something else now. "It's getting late. Do you still want me to sleep with you today?" Oh, come on.

"Uh..."

"I can sleep on the floor. I am part werewolf."

"No, it's fine! It's fine. Sleep with me on the bed."

"I can tell you're excited now."

"No, I'm not!" My cheeks went red. "I don't want you to be cold!"

"Well, it is going to be winter soon. Don't come close, though." Different parts of me screamed different things in reaction. No! I want to be next to him! Part of me screamed. Don't get him close! Yelled another.

"F-Fine." Leo smirked ever so slightly, and we both lied down on the bed. Leo slept on one edge, I slept on the other. But I couldn't sleep. Leo's breathing eventually evened, showing that he was sleeping. I turned around and faced him. His face so at peace while he slept. I felt my hand twitch as a cluster of hair fell in front of Leo's face. After a moment of hesitation, I gently and carefully moved the hair away. I'd have to keep to what I promised him. I didn't move closer to him,cand fell asleep half an hour later.