Chapter 5 ~ Run

PRAISE THE ALBUMS I HAVE RETURNED. (Speaking of albums, who else is ugly crying and dying and making theories 24/7 while they're supposed to be studying from the Conception vids? AGH I KENNOT. I JUST KENNOT. :P I don't know what to think, but... Come on Starlights. We need our yearly dose of dark concepts.)

Be prepared. This might end up to be a sort of long A/N.

So HELLO! It's meu, the authoreu~ (Yes. I became an ARMY (Bias ain't J-Hope though). But don't worry - still Starlight forever.) I'm really sorry I didn't update for like, months now - and I'm going to save you the long list of reasons why. Thank me later ^v° But anyway, I really can't put down millions of "Sorry"s and show how sorry I am. Especially then for making the A/N too long. I know you want to get to the chappie, so I'm going have to cut this down. First of all, thank you all for voting. Even if you're reading this months from when it's published, thank you. I also didn't expect this story to reach 100+ reads when I was gone for so long, and I had about 16 reads or something. So thank you, sorry again, and I hope you enjoy this chapter... if you don't, you have the right to slap me.

You: *slaps author*

Me: HEY!

Ravi pulled his hands away, and the void turned back to Taekwoon's house. He stepped back, and Master N appeared next to him.

"Feed off him," N ordered. Ravi took a step towards the body - but was it really worth it? It wasn't him that was getting stronger, it was whatever he was. Ravi faltered, and pulled away from the corpse. "Ravi," N said sternly. "Listen to me. Feed. Off. Taekwoon." Ravi remained silent. N growled, and lowered himself next to Ravi. Ravi shivered in fear. He had to admit that his Master N could get pretty frightening at times. But he still stood, hesitant to obey. N, with a sudden gesture, grabbed Ravi's neck and pulled him up off the floor. "You listen to me, Ravi. Or else." N's grip tightened.

"No," Ravi barely choked out.

"Why are you being so stubborn now?" N was mostly asking himself. This wasn't what he had made, what he had tried for. Something was wrong with Ravi - and N was sure it had to do with that Taekwoon boy.

Ravi pursed his lips, despite his gasping for air. "You made me kill him..." He said out of the blue.

"Of course I did,"  N said. "What's wrong with you?"

"T-Taekwoon..." Ravi sent a sudden kick at N's face. It hit right at N's jaw. N, surprised, dropped Ravi. N staggered backwards, holding his jaw. It wasn't dislocated, but it sent bursts of pain flying through his mouth every time N tried to move it. N spat blood to the ground.

"Listen to me, Ravi," N snarled.

"Never. I already took the dose, so I can't die." N, with a new strength, pinned Ravi to the wall behind him.

"I can't die either. The Underworld is my territory. I control it all - and that includes you." Ravi instinctively scratched at N before he could try anything. He momentarily distracted N, and dashed over to Taekwoon's limp body. He scooped the corpse up with ease, and burst into a run. "You can't run from me!" N shouted. Ravi arrived at the doorway, broke the door and ran as if his feet were on fire. Ravi, after running far from the house, slowed down. N wasn't following him - and where was he supposed to go now? N would track him down and have a large advantage if he went back to the Underworld. So he'd have to stay here, on Earth... But do what? What was his end? Taekwoon was already dead. His love at first sight was now only a corpse in his hands. No. He'd have to reach Hongbin. Hongbin had been friendly to him and even let him be informal to him in training after a few days since they had started training. There had to be a way to get Taekwoon back alive. Right?

Ravi walked aimlessly, and stopped in a forest. No one would find him here as likely as they would if Ravi stayed close to humans. I'm hopeless, aren't I? Ravi thought to himself. This is crazy. What was I thinking? If I had listened... No. Taekwoon would still be dead. You have a chance, Ravi. The window is still open. Ravi sat down under a large tree, and  had his wings curl around him like a small space. He placed Taekwoon on his lap, and a kiss on his cheek. He'd have to find a way.

Short chapter, I know. But I wanted to get this out, just to tell you guys I'm still here.
Until next time! (Hopefully soon)