Chapter 17 ~ Battle Plan

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE 2k READS! *^*

I'm thinking of writing a Neo/WonTaek story... It will not be related to this story, and will have a different plot. Should I do it? It's still going to have a tinge of fantasy, but not as heavily as this story.

I woke up a few hours later, and found N awake as well. He was at an open window, the cool winds blowing the curtains wildly.

"Why didn't you kill me?" N asked again.

"I tol-"

"I'm a monster, Ravi. Not a creature monster, but a monster that did as it wished, a greedy living thing." N sighed, still looking out the window.

"We were made to be horrible monsters. We're from the Underworld. We were meant to bring the bad to the good, or else the heavens would cause unbalance." I got out of the bed, and walked next to N.

"But why? We can feel love."

"Love can be bad." N seemed to think about this.

"Can I somehow make everything up to you? I can give you whatever you want."

"I don't need anything." The frequent pauses were getting on my nerves now. "N, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure... The angels are rumored to be attacking in a few days. They have ten angels and a master angel. I'm alone here." N sighed. "I was destined to pass away from the Underworld anyway."

"I'll help you. I'll get Leo, Hongbin and Hyuk, maybe even Taemin and Kai if Kai's well."

"Kai's still injured?"

"N-Nah, I mean, yes, but he'll be fine." I didn't need N to feel more worried or sorry.

"Thank you for helping... I think that we'd stand a chance then."

"But what do the angels want?"

"Oh... Um... They want Leo." I froze.

"What?" I must've misheard him.

"They somehow found out that you had befriended a Demi-Wolf. The species are very rare now, and with a pack they'd be unstoppable. So they want to capture Leo to somehow create a second Demi-Wolf."

"They're going to force him to reproduce?!" N nodded. "So the Angels just want power after all. They also want to do what they want."

"They believe they should always have the upper hand so they can stop anything from getting chaotic. An excuse, in my opinion. The battle between the first demon and the first angel, the siblings, was said to be that the demon wanted balance and the angel wanted power over his brother. Later angels believed it was for the better, that the demon wanted to have balance so it'd be easier to defeat the light brother later on. Demons believed balance was best - after all, that is what most of the legends are wrapped around. Balance. So the angels are coming for Leo."

"So he can't fight, right?"

"It actually might be better should he fight. They wouldn't dare try to kill him, but it would, at the same time, put him out there. Actually, I want you to go into hiding with Leo. The angels will go for you two, and you have to protect Leo." I nodded.