My eyes widened. "I don't smoke or drink."

"Look, you're old enough. You're grown. Just relax and have fun. You'll be with me. You'll be good." He urged.

I nodded shyly. "Okay."

He nodded, "Yeah. So you coming through or what?" Ty asked.

"I'll think about it. I'll text you later okay?"

"Alright." I tried to move but he stopped me.

"You running off without giving me my kiss?" His eyebrow raised.

I giggled. "Sorry." I gripped his face with both my hands and pecked his lips.

I pulled away and hugged him. He watched me walk off before heading down the opposite wall.

Thursday Night

"He was like a whole different person." I said as I told them about me speaking with Michael Sunday.
"He looked so hurt too. And when I told him about Ty, he looked so jealous."

"He lost a good thing. I would be the same way. I kind of feel for him, but then I don't. He knows what he did."

I nodded.

"Ya'll know it's a party this weekend? It's lasting the whole three days." Nicki said looking up from her Instagram app.

"I think we should go." Kelly suggested.

"Me too. But miss goody two shoes here doesn't want to have any fun." Nicki said referring to me.

I rolled my eyes. "I have fun. I never said no to going!" I defended.

"But you never said yes either." Kelly argued.

I huffed. "Ugh. Fine. Fine! I'll go." I said giving in.

"Good. Now we need to pack." Nicki spoke.

"Which means I need to go home." I said. I jumped down from Kelly's kitchen countertop and grabbed my phone.

"Do you think your mom will say anything about you going?" Kelly asked.

I shook my head. "She's in Wisconsin visiting her sister this weekend. She won't even know."

They nodded and I grabbed my phone to let Ty know I will be going.

(I'm going this weekend.) 9:46 p.m

A few minutes later he replied.

(Good :) You riding with your friends?) 9:50 p.m

(Yeah. See you there.)

I covered my head with my pillow as I listened to my mom and Joseph argue. That man was crazy. All I know is he better not put his hands on her or I'm ending his life myself.

The bickering continued. I groaned and closed the pillow around my ears more. I need a break.

My phone beeped and I looked up at the incoming message. It was Chris.

(Slide through tomorrow we going to a beach party in Christi.) -Chris

(Aight. Who all going?) -Michael

(Everybody. Pack for 3 days. Weeknd bout 2 be lit.)-Chris

(Leave ya door open. I'm slidin thru 2nite. I can't stay here.)-Michael

(Bet.) -Chris

I threw my phone down and immediately began packing. I finally found something to take my mind off the bullshit happening here. I know Tatiana will be there. Wherever she fit in, she tried her hardest to. We spoke a little but nothing too serious. She still considered herself as my girl though.

But this weekend I'm turning up with no regrets. Let's see what me and my boys can get into.

Let the weekend begin.