I was excited to get working, there was so much shit going on, I needed a break, to get my mind off of everything. I knew Meredith was upset with the whole McCheaty situation, but I was still frustrated with my mother. I got changed and went to find Bailey for rounds, hopefully it would help me get my mind off of all of this bull shit.

~

"Who was on call last night?" Bailey asked angrily. 

Alex and Izzie raised their hands.

"Fix these," she said handing them charts.

"O'Malley you're with Burke, Yang you're with me, Dixon with Shepherd, and Grey you have been requested."

"Greaaat, I'm with McLiar," I said, rolling my eyes, "Oooo want me to fuck with him? Oh and when I say that I mean mess with him, not like have sex with him."

"It's fine," Meredith said.

"Okay," I said, "Hey someone requested you? That's a little weird. You have any idea who it is?"

"I think I know who it is."

~

I was kinda frustrated with having to work with Derek, but I also saw it as an opportunity, an opportunity to mess with him. Make him wish he had never lied to Meredith. 

"Okay Katie, everything's looking good, I just wanna get an x-ray to be sure. You remember how that works right?" Derek said, looking through the young girl's charts.

She nodded. 

"Sorry to make you uncomfortable but no chance of pregnancy correct?" 

The girl was silent.

Shepherd and I looked at each other.

I sat down on the bed, "Katie, I know this may be difficult for you, but right now isn't the time to lie," I said, turning my head to Derek and giving him a look, "But if you are pregnant you need to tell us. We won't tell your mom. It'll just stay between you and me, okay?"

~

"What the hell was that?" Shepherd asked me, more yelled at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Back there, that whole this isn't the time to lie shit."

"I was talking to a patient, I was helping her." 

"No you were talking to me." 

"You know you did a douchey thing,  a really douchey thing. You shouldn't have lied to Mer." I said walking away down the hall, Shepherd quickly following after me.

"You don't think I don't know that, I'm trying to fix it, and this isn't the place to bring this up. You're working under me, on my service, I'm you're boss."

I laughed, "Trying to fix it, doing a great job of that! You did a good job of fixing your marriage too!"

"That's it, you're off my service!" He growled at me.

"Hallelujah!" I shouted. 

~

"He kicked you off his service?!" Izzie asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I swear he just keeps getting douchier and douchier," I said, poking at my salad with my fork.

It was just Izzie and I sitting at the lunch table. I wasn't sure where the rest of them were but it was nice to get a little peace and quiet.

"So what's up with you and Alex?" I asked, smirking.

"I don't know, it's," She paused, "It's complicated."

I nodded, "I get it."

"What about you? Got anyone special?" Izzie asked.

I shook my head, "I don't really have time to date now, I'm busy with a lot of stuff."

George and Alex sat down at the table.

"You'll never guess whose service Mer got put on." Alex said.

"Whose?" I asked, getting interested in this stupid drama. 

"McHottie's."

"Nah-uh, for real? She requested her too, poor Mer." I said, shaking my head.

"So does anyone know why she's here?" Izzie asked.

"I heard Webber asked her to come in for a surgery," George said.

Meredith sat down at the table.

"Hey you'll never guess what happened, McDouche kicked me off his service," I said.

"Do any of you know where Christina is?" Meredith asked, ignoring me.

"I think I saw her go to the bathroom before I got my food," Izzie said.

"I'm gonna go look for her," Meredith said.

"I'll go with you," I said, standing up and following behind Meredith.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I got put on Addison's service. She requested me." Meredith said.

"Aw Mer, that sucks I'm sorry." I said, following her into the bathroom.

"Christina?" She called.

"Yeah in here," came from the stall.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I heard the door unlock and saw Christina come out of the stall, "I'm pregnant."

~

This ending and slideshow wasn't even planned and it kinda just worked out perfectly like that's great

This ending and slideshow wasn't even planned and it kinda just worked out perfectly like that's great. Okay so we saw a little bit of Brandy's past and personal life, so that's pretty cool. Hopefully we get some Mark soon!! ;) What do you guys think the drama is between Brandy's mom and dad?