"Not really...maybe towards Malaysia but that's it" I say smirking.

"Bitch" She says laughing. "I gotta go and help Zay with the twins, we'll be over in about an hour" She adds.

"Aight boo, see you then" I say before we hang up. I toss my phone  on the bed and grab my flat iron and comb.

"What you bout to do?" I jump and see Lonte walking in with the baby monitors.

"Straighten this mess and help your mom, what bout you?" I ask.

"I'm bout to watch the Warriors game from the other night" He says sitting on the bed.

"Don't turn it up too loud" I say plugging the flat iron up and parting my hair.

"Got you" He says cutting the tv on.

Once I finished, I went to check on the twins then decided to call L's mom.

"I'm on my way" She says as soon as she answers.

"I was just wondering if you got the twins' pacifiers" I say smiling.

"Of course, they're in their new diaper bags I had made" She says and I can tell she's grinning.

"Mama, I told you no" I say laughing.

"I know but it was too tempting" She says. "I'm pulling into the driveway as we speak by the way" she adds. "Tell Lonte to come help me with these bags"

"Okay" I say. We hang up and I throw the phone at Lonte's head but he moves and looks at me.

"What the fuck?" He asks laughing. "I ain't do nothing"

"Not yet" I say. "Your mom's here and she needs help"

"Why can't you help?" He asks.

"She didn't ask for my help nigga" I say back.

"I don't like you" He mumbles walking out.

"Cause you love me" I say smiling. I follow behind him and see Tay playing some video game.

"Did you figure out the deal for NYU?" I ask. This boy changed his college choice 2 days ago, and was able to still put his application in.

"Yeah, I don't start till August 19th, so I guess I need to be out there around the 16th or sooner" He says.

"Geo going with you too?" I ask. He shrugs.

"She said she's still stuck on whether to go with me or go where her parents picked" He says.

"Well did she tell you where she would like to go?" I ask.

"NYU has been her choice since freshman year" He says. "But it's whatever, when that time comes where all the applications have to be in, then I'll ask her about it"

"Okay, but don't worry" I say opening the door for L's mom.

When this woman said bags, I thought she meant grocery bags. Instead she had tons of name brand bags and regular store bags of baby things.

"Mama" I say glaring at her.

"Don't use that tone with me, and I had to, they need to know their grandma loves them so much" She says walking towards the living room.

"They don't even know what this stuff is" I say.

"Pictures will tell it all" She says putting her things down.

"Ma, half this stuff is going back with you" L says walking in the house with more things.

"Yeah yeah, where are my grand babies?" She asks.