"Night dad" Mason smiled as I left his nightlight on and leaving the door ajar.

Hearing Penelope and Lyanna laugh I stood by the door, Lyanna tucking her in and kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight baby" Lyanna smiled and letting go of Penelope's hand as she turned around and saw me. "Lets go" she took my hand as we walked back downstairs to watch that movie we intended to since the afternoon.

"Can you free your schedule in two weeks?" Lyanna checked her phone as I nodded, and sitting down on the couch and clearing up some of Penelope's small toys.

"Can you imagine? A few more months and there's going to be another one" Lyanna closed the tub of toys as I kissed her cheek. "Or an oopsie as you told Mason" Lyanna crossed her arms as I nervously laughed.

Yes, Lyanna was pregnant...again. When wasn't she? I swear every single year she was pregnant...okay almost every year. "Ok I didn't tell him that, Scooter did" I chuckled when Mason had told Lyanna.

"All of you are so mean." Lyanna sighed as I snorted. "I know" I chuckled as I placed Penelope's tub of toys on the shelf. "More toys, more feet, more noise" I took in a deep breath as Lyanna giggled.

"It's not typically the right timing, but it's a blessing and we have to work with it" Lyanna grabbed the small fridge magnets that Penelope just loved tearing off the fridge.

"Well no matter what every baby is going to be a blessing to us. We have to work with and three kids isn't bad and we can officially stop having kids" I chuckled as Lyanna sighed.

"Yeah, no more kids for sure" She tied her hair up into a pony tail and sitting down. "I'm tired" She yawned and stretching her arms out as I smiled over at her. "You're always tired"

---

//Lyanna
Moore- Bieber\\

"Mason wait please!" I grabbed his back pack as he ran into the studio immediately screaming for Justin. "Hey bud, what's the rush?" Scooter picked him up before he could interrupt Justin's recording session.

"Hi uncle Scoot" Mason smiled as I caught up to them. "Mummy lost the car keys and we had to call help and mummy said not to tell daddy because he would get mad" Mason smiled cheekily.

"And you were going to tell him?" Scooter sent him a look as he shrugged "I don't know yet" he scratched his head as I giggled.

"Mumum!" Penelope walked in with Hannah then asking for her paci. "How are you?" I hugged Scooter as he chuckled. "You're looking busy and tired" he placed Mason down as he went to go look around Scooter's office.

"Mason Drew! We look not touch!" I snapped as he placed the stapler back on the desk and walking away.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath as Scooter laughed. "I'm so stressed out. I have to do so many things and i'm so tired and I have two kids" I sniffled as Scooter had this panicked look on his face.  "Well don't cry" he chuckled and opening the door to the studio while Mason and Penelope were screaming their lungs out outside.

"Justin, someone's here to see you" Scooter smiled as Justin looked up from his phone. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" He stood up and walking towards me as I immediately went for his comforting hugs and sighing.

"I just needed a break, I just needed to see you today" I placed my head on Justin's shoulder as he chuckled. "Maybe your mum should fly down or my mum should fly down to make sure you stay calm" Justin offered as I shook my head. "I can handle this. I can totally do this" I took a deep breath in as Justin gave me this very weird and suspicious look. "seriously Lyanna, what's wrong?" Justin cupped my cheeks in his hands as I shut my eyes briefly.