Youu miss him on tour

Louis(age:3)- You had just learned how to talk. You usually talked and talked but for the last week you didn't talk that much. All that left your mouth was 'no,yes,I don't know,and boobear'. Your sister,Lottie,noticed and decided to ask you about it. "Y/n are you ok?" You just shook your head. "What's wrong?" You didn't answer. You just started crying and screaming 'Lou Lou'. Your mom came in the living room and asked what was wrong. When Lottie explained your mom just nodded.She left the room but when she came back she had the laptop. "Y/n look it's Louis!" That made you stop crying "Where,he home now?" "No baby but I called him on Skype. Wanna see?" You shook your head yes so your mom put you on the couch and let you see. "Loulou!" "Hey bug" "You come home now?" When you said that his face dropped. "No,not now." Now it was your face that dropped. You were about to cry. "Why?" You asked,your voice a little scratchy because you were about to cry. "Because I can't I have to perform. Bug,don't cry please." "I sowwy loulou!" You said because you were crying. "Don't cry." Louis said with a tear falling down his cheek. In the distance you heard someone shout to your brother it was time to go. "Bye y/n." "No loulou,no go!" "I have to." You waved bye and shut the computer. Then you fell asleep and Louis didn't perform like he usually does until he saw you again.