Chapter 8 - Packed car full of wolves...not a good idea (for Action man)

<--CLICK IF YOU CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!! XD

So guys here is the next chapter. Sorry if it's really boring but...(I got no excuse. O.o)

I hope you guys will enjoy it anyway. Since I was actually suppose to revise for my history, french and biology exams. Whoops!! ;p I feel so badass!! I just had a drama exam today and was dead tired after it, my Drama teacher was going on and on about pre-exam preparations and then a classmate asked if we can get started and he turned into this ugly hulk beast with fire-breathing breath and smoke coming out of his ears.I saw my life flash before my eyes!! But shush, don't tell him I said that.

Anyway, I stop talking now.

 :F:F:F:F:F:F:F;F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F

“What the fuck were you guys thinking of?” Action Man was sitting at the wheel; driving. “I told you and I told you and... I told you...” he said while glancing at each one of the boys in turn. “...to wait and you do the exact opposite. I know people. I was going to get them ou...”

“I'm hungry.” I said, ignoring his rant. Everybody else agreed with a series of nods and noises.

“Pizzzaaaaa!” Nathalie drawled. I grinned at her and we started bouncing up and down in excitement. Trent, Sarah and Teddy started screaming some very creative profanities probably because there wasn't much room with so many people in the car and bouncing up and down wasn't really helping. Darren was laughing his head off at the front; lucky bastard got the shotgun seat. Teddy and Trent pinned us down and sat on us to stop us moving. I groaned in pain.

“Get off; you’re heavy and your butt's bony.” I complained. Nathalie started yodeling in their ears at the top of her lungs, while I started singing 'Happy birthday to me'. I was getting to the best part when Action man honked his car horn loudly to get us to shut up.

“Lottie, it’s not your birthday.” Action man said, moodily. Dad and Action man really are similar. Maybe, it's an Alpha thing. Everyone stopped making noise and stared at Action man.

“Who's Lottie?” Teddy said, totally confused. My mood immediately went sour. Peter used to call me Lottie. I frowned at the memory.

“You're not allowed to call me Lottie; nobody's allowed to call me Lottie.” My eyes started watering up.

“…and how do you know it's not her birthday?” Trent decided to add. I blinked away the tears and waited for his answer. He sat their clicking his tongue; thinking.

“Aw, that is so cute. Alpha Shane Newman gave Charlie a nickname...and Charlie's got a secret admirer slash stalker.” Nathalie said using that fake patronizing voice that old ladies use with babies and...fluffy...things.

“Oh, shut up, Lei-lei.” Action man said, I looked down hurt that Nathalie had a nickname. Trent got off me and put an arm around me, sensing my mood. My stomach grumbled painfully. I screamed loudly to divert everybody’s attention away from my tummy noises. It’s really embarrassing when you’re stuck in an awkward silence and your tummy starts making funny sounds. Everybody turned to see what was wrong. Action man slammed his foot onto the breaks and the unfortunate people at the back all fell over onto the floor in a knot of arms and legs. I tried to put my arms out to stop myself from hitting my head which completely failed as I still had my fucking hands tied behind my back. I whacked my forehead onto someone’s knee; hard. An elbow slammed onto the small of my back, I groaned. I think my friends need to eat more fatty food so the next time the idiot decided to randomly stop in the middle of the road I’ll have a soft landing. “Well, you shouldn’t have randomly screamed out then.” Action man said. Either I just said my thought out loud or he can read my mind. I'm going to go with the earlier one because even thinking that what I'm thinking he can read and knows what I'm thinking is scary...and confusing.