Thirty-three

Yesterday Connor and I went to the candle company to manage some things for the Common Culture candle.
Connor designed the most beautiful jar, and he had finally chosen the scent he wanted too.

Today we are going to Heardwell again, to speak about the songs we picked for the EP, and we are going to talk about the recording of the EP.

Connor and I have to leave in a couple hours, but we both are still in our beds. We slept in separate rooms last night, I don't even know why. Sometimes it just goes like that. I think it's healthy in a relationship.

I decide to make Con breakfast, so I walk to the kitchen.
And guess who was there, in the kitchen, stealing my idea?

Connor Joel Franta.

"Go away, I'm making YOU breakfast" I said to him with a slight sarcasm in my voice.
"No, go back to your bed! I wanted to make you breakfast!"
We laughed and I went back to my room, Connor following me with a tray full of breakfast.
We ate it together, in my bed.

We both got dressed and took an Uber to Heardwell. I was nervous (such a surprise), but really exited too.

When we got there Dan was already waiting for us outside. He leads us to Mr. Lesters office, he let's us in, smiles to Mr. Lester, waves to him and closes the door.

We gather around the desk and start talking about my EP. Phil totally agrees with the songs I've chosen, so that's good news.

We make an appointment with the studio in wich I'll record my EP, we discuss the name (it will be something like Pills, TRXYE, Troye Sivan, T.S.M., Secrets or Blue), and Phil suggests to bring out 1 song earlier than the EP, and maybe even make a video clip with that song. "That would be amazing!" I scream out.
I'm so exited and I can't wait for all this.

We discuss some more things about the EP, and after that Con and I take an Uber back home. We both still have to work a little more.

So I go to the 'office' to put orders in boxes, and Con goes to his office a few blocks away.

I worked almost the whole afternoon, and after work I cooked dinner for us.
Since I can't cook, I was just stirring in a pan of soup and I was hoping it would turn out okay.

When Con came home, dinner was ready and we ate our soup.
It tasted allright, but I ruined the pan. Oops.

After we did the dishes together, we watched some Netflix. Con was sitting in the corner of the couch, and I was sitting close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my hair, so I kissed his cheek. We giggled. He hugged my tight, and before we noticed it we both fell asleep.