Twelve.

We let go and looked at each other, staying silent.
We moved back a little, feeling drunk of love and tired, out of breath.

We settled down on the couch. I was sitting on the corner, Connor next to me, his head on my shoulder. My arm was laying behind Connors neck.
Every once in a while we kissed each other softly.

I finally found someone I love like I always wanted to love someone.
Because, damn, I love him. I love him so bad.

We stayed in the couch for a few hours, barely saying anything. It was just us being in love, cuddling, kissing.

The slight pressure between the two of us we had been feeling the last few days got away, and I was happier than ever before.

Connor said he was hungry and wanted to make lunch. So we stood up and walked to the kitchen. Together.
"Con" I said, I wanted to ask him if it was real. If I could really live in this apartment.
"Yes" he answered,
"Con, can I really live here? Like, LIVE here? Like not sleepover, but live? Without being a guest?"
"I already told you, Troyeboy, you can! The rent is pretty high for only me alone, so I'd be really nice. And since you are my boyfriend now, it's perfectly fine! And about your job, I've talked to the company wich is helping me with Common Culture, and they say it's fine if you're working at Common Culture too."
"Oh Connor, thank you so much. I van not thank you enough" I hugged him, and kissed him on his cheek. "I must call my mom! Are you okay with that?"
"If you give me an other kiss" he said, and laughed.
I kissed him on the cheek again, and walked to the corridor afterwards. I was going to call my mom with this amazing news.

"Hi mom"

"Hi Troye! How are you honey?"

"I'm fine, thank you mom. How are you guys?"

"Fine too, but why are you calling? Is there something wrong?"

"No, no it's actually really good. I've talked to Connor about getting a job, searching for an apartment etcetera, and he told me he could help me with both of those problems. So I have a job at a company called Common Culture. And I'm going to live here, in this apartment. With Connor. If you are okay with that, ofcourse."

"Wow Troye! That is overwhelming news! I'm really happy that you finally got a job! And I'm okay with you living at Connors apartment. Are you two, well eeh? You know..."

"I'll tell you later about that mom" I laughed while saying it, and assumed it was enough to let her know.

"It's okay Troye"

"When can I pick up some stuff? Because I already have a bed and a closet in here, but I'd like to have all my clothes and shoes and pictures and records and cd's and everything here"

"You can come whenever you want. We're home. Maybe you could come in an hour or two? You can take Connor with you if you want!"

"Two hours is fine! And I don't know if Connor wants to come, he's had some struggles with, well, you know what I mean"

"I understand. Don't worry, I was just letting you know he is welcome here."

"Thank you mom. I love you"

"Love you too Troye"

When I walked back into the room, Connor was talking on the phone. I couldn't hear it well, and he hang up really quickly after I got in.

"Who was that?" I asked him
"I'll tell you tonight. During dinner. Okay?"
"But Connoooor" I looked at him while I put on my cutest face.
"Tonight." He said, teasing me.
"Mmmkay than." But, oh I wanted to know it so bad. It was probably a surprise, or something really bad had happened.

"After lunch I'm going to pick up some stuff at my old house" I smiled, because saying 'old house' felt so good. It meant that this house, was now my house, my home.
Connor smiled too.
"Do you want to come with me?" I continued
"Are your parents home?"
"Yes they are, but they are really nice, don't worry!"
"I don't know if I'm ready for that step yet, Troye" he said with a sad voice. A tear running down his cheek. Our happy mood seemed to be gone in all of a sudden.
"Hey, Con, it's fine, don't worry" I said. I hugged him, trying to comfort him.
"Don't worry, Con. We're taking baby steps, okay? Baby steps. And you've taken lots of them the last few days. And I'm so proud of you. And you don't have to take this step, okay?"

He nodded, and smiled at me. "Thank you, Troye"
"It's okay honey. It's okay." We hugged again.

After that we had lunch and I left, because I had to get the stuff from home. We kissed each other goodbye.