Fifteen.

The doorbell rang and Connor stood up to open the door. He had a little conversation with the pizzaboy, and came back with our food.

We sat down at the table and decided we'd eat the pizza out of the box instead of using plates. We are lazy people.

"So, Connor!" I began speaking enthusiastic.
"So, Troye" he said back happily
"Who was on the phone?"
"Oh, yeah, that." He said. Not as happy as before.

"Con, is there something wrong?"
"Well, no, but I'm afraid to tell you."
"Why? Don't be, it will be fine!"
"Well I made an appointment with someone, but the appointment isn't for myself."
"For who is it?" I didn't understand this at all. Why is he teasing me like this?

"It's for you, Troye"
I gasped. "For me? Where is it?"
"Don't be mad, please"
"Con ofcourse I'm not mad, but please tell me where it is and with who!"

"Well, I was on the phone with someone today, from a.. an eeh a"
"Con tell me please!"
"Okay." He sighted. "I was on the phone with a record label and you have an appointment with Heardwell tomorrow. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it without asking you."

My eyes widened. I gasped.
"I'm really sorry, Tro"
"No Connor! Thank you so much! I can't believe it! How can I ever thank you enough!?"
"So... you're not mad?"
"Mad? Of course not! This is the best thing that's ever happened to me! Thank you so much!"

He smiled and I was so happy. We hugged and I was jumping around through the kitchen.

"Well, eat your pizza now, Troyeboy. And after that we are going to sleep, because tomorrow morning is very important."
"Are you coming with me?" I asked, while I was going to sit down
"If you want to, I will"
"Yes I'd really like that. Please?"
"I'm with you, Troyeboy!"

After dinner we went to sleep, both in our own room.
"Goodnight Connie"
"Goodnight Troyeboy"

"Con?" I asked
"Tro" he replied
"Con, thank you so much. You're the best. I'll never be able to thank you enough."
And before we went to sleep, we kissed each other goodnight.

In bed I was thinking about tomorrow. I was very exited, but very nervous too. I'm not a good singer when I'm under too much pressure. I won't be able to sing or think clearly. I won't be able to make it like a singer.
Thoughts like that were going through my head. Although I knew it wasn't needed I was really scared. But I was so happy that Connor made the appointment.

With a smile from nerves, love and happiness on my face I finally fell asleep.