Three.

I woke up with a huge headache, feeling sick. I was wondering how I got home yesterday night.

At that moment I realised I was not home. I was not at my own house.
I didn't know where I was, but I was not in my own bed.
I jumped out of the strange bed, but regretted it at the same moment. A shot of pain kicked trough my head.

I slowly walked trough the room, it seemed like a visitor's room, since there were no pictures or paintings at the walls.

I silently walked trough the door, into a livingroom. The room smelled very nice, like there was a scented candle burning. It smelled like a forest in the autumn and fir trees, but not christmassy. Just fresh, really nice, I love it.

I scanned through the room, but no one was there. There were beautiful pictures on the wall, of purple and green plants.

There was a real plant too, it was a really beautiful houseplant. It had a little plate wich said 'Water me!' I liked it. I decided I liked the person who lived in this house and I was really hoping it was a cute boy, and not an annoying trying-to-be-tumblr girl.

There were 2 cute sweaters and 2 adorable t-shirts lying on the couch, from with I didn't recognise the brand. I looked at it, touched it, and decided I really liked it and that I would ask where they were from when the owner came back.

While I was walking to the kitchen, a smell of fresh coffee came up. I realised how thirsty I was, but I was too afraid to make myself coffee without asking the owner of the house.

I felt so strange, I didn't know to who this house belonged, and the owner wasn't at home. I was looking for something like a note, but I couldn't find anything.

Why do I always need to get in weird situations like this? I finally understand why my parents always warned me for alcohol.

I was wondering when the owner of this house (I still didn't figure out who it was) would come home. I don't even know whether it is a boy or a girl and it started to feel really awkward to be here.

Unless the fact it's very scary to be at a house you don't know, with no one at home, I really liked the house. I was wondering who could live here.
Since I don't remember much of last night after Connor running away, I really don't know who could have taken me home. I really hoped it was someone nice and that I didn't make out with him. Or her. That would be the worst. "Please someone help me" I whispered.

I looked at my phone, wich I fortunately enough didn't lose last night. That really was a relief, if I lose my phone I lose everything, from babypictures to new song lyrics, lots of pictures from me and my friends, all the music and remixes I made.

Suddenly I hear the door opening and closing. I freak out a little because I don't know who is coming in and I'm just standing here on the middle of the room. Isn't that weird? Someone help me and please let it be someone nice.