Fourteen.

When I got home, I saw Connor laying on the couch, sleeping. There was a movie playing on the TV.

I put down my bags, but kept holding the roses. I walked to the couch, and bend over.
"Connor" I whispered in his ear, "Connor wake up"

He slowly opened his green eyes, I immediately got lost in again. "Goodmorning, sleeping beauty" I said teasingly.
He smiled. "Hi Troye" a sparkle appeared in his eyes. "Are you back?"
"Yes I am, Connie" I replied. "And I brought you something." I showed him the flowers. He gasped "Oh Troye! That's so sweet of you!" He jumped up and hugged me. He grabbed the roses and began cutting the ends off. He put them in a vase.
"It's so pretty, I love it so much!" He said. I was so happy to see him so happy again.

After he put down the roses we needed to unpack my stuff. We decided to do that together, since we kind of have this crazy chemistry between us.

I put both suitcases on the bed and opened them. I took out the clothes piece by piece, while Connor was looking through my music.

"Wait, what? Do you know Oh Wonder?" He asked surprised
"I do! I love them!" I told him.
"Can I turn it on?"
"Ofcourse you can!" I said. I took the stereo out of my suitcase and plugged it in. Connor put in the cd. The first song on the album, Livewire, played loud through the room.

I've been depending on the overgrown
Too many lovers that I'll never know
Counting my losses as I let them go
Heavy the water as I sink below.

Down, down deep down
Down deep down
Down, down deep down

Oh won't you be my livewire?
Make me feel like I'm set on fire
Your love will take me higher and higher
Oh won't you be my livewire, my livewire?

I've been pretending all my shots are blown
Cover my heart up never let it show
I'm shaking it off to find a higher low
So heavy the water
Oh so heavy the water falling...

Down, down deep down
Down deep down
Down, down deep down

Oh won't you be my livewire?
Make me feel like I'm set on fire
Your love will take me higher and higher
Oh won't you be my livewire, my livewire?

Can you hear me falling...

Down, down deep down
Down deep down
Down, down deep down

Oh won't you be my livewire?
Make me feel like I'm set on fire
Your love will take me higher and higher
Oh won't you be my livewire, my livewire?

So hold me when I fall away from the lines
When I'm losing it all, when I'm wasting the light
And hold me when I put my heart in your hands
When I'm losing it all, when I'm wasting it all.

We looked each other during the song we both loved so much. I was thinking about Connor being my Livewire. I love him. When the song ended I continued unpacking, while Body Gold was playing. I sang the lyrics automatically, forgetting Connor was in the room too.

"Damn, Troye, your voice is amazing. I already knew that, but, you're really, really good, you know that?"
I blushed, and thanked him with a small voice.

After we finally finished the unpacking, Connor ordered pizza.
I was still wondering who he was talking to on the phone earlier that day, and he was going to tell me so soon.