Chapter Twenty-Two: Venturian The Creator

As soon as Jin got in the plane with Venturian, he passed straight out.

<In Dream>
"All my friends are Heathens take it slow~" Jin couldn't make out the voice, but he kept walking. Black fog surrounded him like a blanket, making it hard to see.

"Wait for them to ask you who you know~" The voice sang again. Jin could hear the voice clearer and saw two male figures.

One was a ginger, with a beard and stitched-closed eyes. The other had brown hair and glowing yellow eyes. They both looked at him, and he woke up.

<In Real World>
Jin woke with a start. Venturian was leaning back in his chair, watching the clouds. "Don't worry, it's on auto." The male said. He pressed a button under his mask and or clicked, before folding into a implant under his right ear.

The male turned around, and Jin now knew why he wore a mask. He had a scar down his entire face. "It's embarrassing to show you my scar, but I have to see you clearly sometime." The brown-eyed male said. "I know you heard them call me Venturian, but call me Vent, or in less formal times, Jordan." He stated, looking at Jin.

"So, Vent-"

"Jordan is fine."

"Sorry, Jordan. I wanted to ask how I get my FREAKING ARMS BACK!" The Asian half-yelled.

"Oh, that." Jordan breathed. "Spencer can make you some arms. Billy's gonna have to attach them though. It will hurt, just I warn you." He replied.

"Who's Spencer and Billy?" Jin asked.

"You'll see. But buckle up, we're here." Jordan said, before tapping the implant and turning his mask on.

<In The Base>
"This is the Resistance. YouTuber's have been divided, and they either chose us or TFU. Most chose TFU though." Jordan said.

"Wow." Jin looked around, seeing different people. One blue-haired male sitting next to a brown-haired one. They seemed to be lovers. Then he saw a shorter woman with bright green nails and curly brown hair. Last, he saw a two men with green hair and red hair.

Jin just about fainted. Two of his idols were just a few feet away.

And they seemed to be crying.