Chapter Sixteen: Eruption

Adam blinked. "You're doing what?"

Mitch laughed. "We're gonna get Ross and Jin back, isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah, but how are we going to get there? Where is it? And how are we going to get weapons?" Adam asked.

"One, we drive. Two, LA. Three, stealing is an option." Mitch said sternly.

"But,"

"No buts Adam. You said you wanted to do this." Mitch crossed his arms.

"No I-"

"Adam." Mitch warned.

"Shouldn't we plan this?"

"Nah, just go in, guns blazing." Mitch smiled.

"How about no? I'm not going. Something will happen, I'm sure of it." Adam said, concerned.

"Adam, we'll be fine. Besides, the only thing that will happen is that we get Ross and Jin back safely." Mitch swung his foam sword around in his hands.

"I saw something happen Mitch. We all died." Adam said shakily. "WE DIED! I SAW ALL OF IT! ONE BY ONE BY ONE!" By now, Adam's hands were clenched tightly into fists.

"Calm down dude. We'll be fine."'

"NO WE WON'T!" Adam yelled, his body shaking. "YOU DIED, JEROME DID, ALESA DID, I F***ING DID! IT WAS TORTURE!" Tears slid down his face.

"Adam...."

"STOP. TALKING. TO ME. LIKE THAT!" Adam swung at Mitch, his fist snapping the YouTuber's neck.

"BIGGUMS!" Jerome shouted. He ran to Mitch's lifeless body.

Adam stared at his hands. Blood was seeping from them. He blinked, and it was gone.

"Jerome, I'm so sorry....I didn't-"

"YOU DIDN'T WHAT? YOU MEANT YOU KILL HIM!" Jerome yelled. He grabbed Adam's shirt collar and rammed him into the wall.

Screams erupted from everyone. Adam slid down the wall, his vision not so clear. But he could see Jerome holding something near Alesa.

A gun.

"JEROME NO!"

"YOU TOOK MY LOVE! I WILL TAKE YOURS!" Jerome snarled

Jess and Red went for Jerome, but he pulled the trigger before they got to him.

Rage built up inside Adam. He couldn't hold on any longer.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"