Chapter Five: Rocket

Nate held on to the wheel, gripping the leather tightly. He saw a barricade ahead and spun the wheel. He heard Mark yelp and then groan, holding his head.

"Sorry!" Nate yelled. Then he saw a flash. Something pierced the tires in the back, sending them spinning.

"HOLD ON!" Nate yelled, slamming his foot on the brakes and holding the emergency brake.

The SUV hit the road barrier and flipped, sending them over to the other side of the empty highway. Nate felt himself float then his head hit the dashboard. All he now saw was darkness.

Sean groaned, feeling the air bag pushing against his face. Mark was holding Mat, who was awake. Both were drenched in blood.

He turned his head to the drivers seat, where Nate laid. He screamed as he saw the position the musician was in.

Shakily, he felt for the others pulse. It was there, but was slow. The Irishman cringed and kicked at the door window, which shattered. He climbed out and helped Mark and Mat.

Mark leaned Mat against the SUV as Sean circled the vehicle, going to help Nate.

'Okay.....now what?' Sean thought as he dragged Nate out of the car.

"SEAN! A LITTLE HELP?" Mark yelled.

Sean quickly carried Nate over. "What is it?"

"That." He pointed to the sky.

Two black helicopters were flying over head.

And they did not look friendly.