Chapter Four: Bleedin'

(Tiny Blood and Gore Warning! Just a bit though!)

Adam woke with a groan. His visions was fuzzy and noticed his glasses were a few feet away, or it was just a blob of color. But he grabbed them anyways and put them on.

The YouTuber blinked as sight returned and he noticed one lends was missing and another cracked. But he squinted and could see.

Blood was all over the white plaster walls. Glass shards and debris were everywhere else. Adam groaned once more and noticed something sticking out of his jacket and shirt.

Adam tore the jacket off with a yelp and saw a shard of glass wedged in his chest, right below his right pectoral. He looked at his black shirt, which was splotched with blood.

"Sh**." He said quietly. "H-how do I get rid of this? Do I move?" Adam murmured, taking a step. Pain shot through his chest and he stopped.

'Bad idea!' The YouTuber mentally screamed.

"ADAM? ADAM? ADAM!" A masculine voice called. A ginger man and a brown-haired one popped out of a corner. It was Max and Nick.

"G-guys!" Adam yelled happily, but winced painfully as the yelling hurt his chest.

"Adam? What's wrong?" Nick asked, walking carefully over to his co-worker/friend.

"G-glass s-s-shard. S-s-s-stabbed th-th-through m-my c-c-chest." Adam said through now gritted teeth.

Max looked at Adam's shirt. There indeed was a sharp shard of glass sticking out of him. Luckily, only a quarter went in. So the shard broke about a layer of two of skin.

Adam looked around. "W-where d-d-did e-e-everyone g-go?" He asked, lowering his voice again.

Shock was written on Nick's face. "Besides us, Cory escaped. T-they took Jin and Ross when Ross was hiding with Max. As for everyone else, they're dead."

Max clenched his fist, clearly angry. "I was close too. If that "Arin" guy didn't ****ing shoot my foot, Ross would be here! He would!" The YouTuber then yelled and knocked over a table, fuming with anger and confusion.

"R-Ross" Adam coughed. "t-too?" He felt tears well up in his brown orbs. "N-no."

Nick looked at Adam, who was growing paler by the minute. "Adam. Max and I will take this out. Got that?"

Adam nodded, wincing once more.

Max nodded as well, calming down and going to help Nick. They both put a hand around one side of the shard, then started to pull.

Adam screamed in pain, tears falling down his face and rolling off his cheeks. "P-please s-s-stop!" He cried desperately.

"Sorry Adam, it's coming out!" Max yelled as the shard became looser and looser until it snapped off, leaving a small piece about the size of two pencil erasers was stuck.

Adam screamed at the top of his lungs, feeling the red, coppery substance run down his weak, pale skin. Tears mixed in the blood as Adam saw Max run for bandages.

"CORY! GET IN HERE!" Max yelled as the black hat-wearing man joined them, wrapping Adam's bleeding wound.

Adam took in a breath of air. "I-I'll k-kill them.........I'LL KILL THEM ALL!" He yelled, shaking his fist at open air.

"We're coming Ross. We're coming Jin. Prepare for a bloodbath." Adam said under his breath.

"Prepare for the worst."