Chapter Twenty: M-Max?

Adam chuckled. "Any last words, Max?" He spat, Max's eyes widening.

"S-Screw y-you....." Max croaked as Adam grinned.

"Fine then, goodbye Max." Adam let loose volts of electricity into Max's body. He screamed, feeling everything go numb.

"AHHHHHHH!" Max's body shook in pain as everyone watched, frozen in fear. They couldn't help, because Adam was too strong. No one would be able to help the ginger, no one.

Max's body gave one last twitch and Adam dropped him, leaving him motionless. "Pathetic. Anyone else want to mess with me?"

Everyone backed away, staying silent. They looked at Adam like he was a monster. A big, scary monster.

"Oh, you're all smarter than you look. I like smart people." Adam smiled, looking at the fear in the groups eyes.

As soon as Adam had his back turned, everyone ran except Ross. He knew what was wrong. If he had both vaccines like some people instead of the one, he would be in this state.

Adam was trapped in his own mind, and Ross had to find some way to save him.

<><><><>
"Hello?" A man moved around inside a dark room.

"Hello Adam." A ginger was in the far side of the room.

"M-Max?" Adam stumbled and walked to the man.

"......" Max was silent, his eyes opening to reveal a blood-red hue. He smirked evilly, the color quickly changing to orange.

"Uh...." Adam slowly backed away.

"You've done something to me Adam. What did you do?" Max asked, a scared tone laced in his voice.

"Max, I-I didn't do anything to you...." Adam said, worried.

"You did, why wouldn't I be here?" Max questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm alive. But, I'm trapped in your mind."